+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I fell for him anyway

I fell for him anyway

So I really like this guy. I have had a crush on him for years and started emailing him after we ran into each other at a store. Everytime I would see him he would know so much about me and told me he has gone on my facebook quite a bit. We started hanging out but he told me he didn't want a girl friend right now. I was okay with that because I keep going away to school so I didn't want anything serious either. Now I have fallen for him. I know... a big mistake. He always messages me back (I am still away at school) but I wonder if he actually likes me. He would message me when I was home just to see how I was doing. How should I handle this? Will I scare him off I start telling him how I really feel?

Tell him how you feel.

What is the worse that can happen? Scare off a guy who isn't interested in you, thus you know not waste any more time on him?

And what is the best thing that can happen? He says he feels the same way?

Either answer will put your mind&heart at ease. So ask him for pete's sake.

I've made the mistake of not telling people how I feel all too often, and I've learned that it always ends in me realizing that things would've worked out in my favor if I'd just spoken up.

What's better:

Take a risk, and possibly get what you want (or not), or never take a risk, having already fallen for him and such, and never know what could've been?

You never know what can be.

Talk to him about it.

When a girl says "I don't want a boy friend right now" she means "I'm not interested in you". He is a guy though, so he might actually mean what he says. Maybe he suddenly wants to have a girl friend if he finds out that you like him. You have nothing to lose by telling him how you feel.

Tell him, but not that you love him or .... Just talk to him about what he thinks about your relationship, May it have future and etc. If he says that have thought about it too. you can tell him that you like him and you would like to be with him little bit more seriously. If not then I don't know stay friends or just cut off and find another guy )
    I <3 <3 <3 yoooooooooooooooooou