+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to get my ex-girlfriend back

I want to get my ex-girlfriend back

We dated for 8 months. I think she was always afraid to mess up the relationship. She is divorced and has 3 kids. I am divorced and have no kids. I know she has feelings for me, but she says she doesn't feel "head over hills", so we broke up, after three weeks we met up, and she said I should give her some time and then we would try it again, but she would not get her family involved, her parents or kids, just us.(i like this better) I have texted her about 2 or 3 times in the last three weeks, she always responds happily. Last I asked her if she wanted to do something crazy and out of the ordinary, I would meet her at my place with Pizza and wine and we could have some fun. She said "Sorry, but I'm not up for that yet. Besides my kids have some friends sleeping over, but I wish you a great weekend.

Sorry but i think she is brushing you off.
    She sees you as a good friend in a simular situation.
    You have to decide if friends is enough for you. If not walk away now dragging it on longer will only make it worse.

i agree with mayhem. i think she is letting you down gently and not trying to hurt your feelings. I wish women would just be honets and straight?? I think you should move on and enjoy life.