+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he hate me ?

Does he hate me ?

Hi all,

After my last post i was still left feeling confused so decided to send this

"Sorry I know this may come at a bit of an odd time but I need to know.

How do you feel about me ?? Honestly

I thought I really wanted to put the whole me and you thing away and forget about it. Maybe I'm reading this all wrong but every time I seem to try and brush you off you become more determined to attract my attention. Is this you just trying to keep things friendly?
    I'm a tad confused and think this needs to be put straight now. I want us to stay friends either way due to us working together within the scouts and the community.

Awaiting you response."

I sent this yesterday and i know he gets all emails to his phone, but i have had no response. After sending it i felt much better as i thought it would end all confusion, if i finally knew.
    So why no response ?
    Does he really hate me that badly that he could not even respond.

Anyone's response most appreciated.
    Thanks.

He's probably confused now.

If I got a message like that I'd want to respond personally, and as you've mentioned before he's shy about relationships and probably also about expressing his feelings. Why else would he want to get together so often but then just talk about work or community activities, not make it feel like a "real date" (even though you've kissed, etc).

Sounds like he's also not really sure what he wants so he might be taking time to sort out his feelings. And maybe one reason he doesn't have a lot of experience is because he does this with ANY woman he likes? I mean, scares himself off every time things start to move forward? When you're brushing him off he can pursue you because it feels safe, there's nothing to run from. But when things start to heat up he seems to take off.

Well I still have not had any response.

I find it hard to believe that he could not even reply "Friendship". Looks like i went too far and lost a good friend in the process.

I see nothing wrong in your having wrote that mail and wanting to know where you stand. I've done the same and with a guy who confused the hell out of me too. And it never scared of the guy in my situation and knowing I saw him as more than a friend. In fact he's still around and a year on after I confessed how I'd felt.....which confuses the hell out of me even more, lol.

It's only been a day since you wrote it. Maybe he just needs some time and to absorb what you wrote.

As for the dickhead in the other thread who kept saying your child was an issue for him - your child won't be a problem and to a guy who is really into you.

As for the dickhead in the other thread who kept saying your child was an issue for him - your child won't be a problem and to a guy who is really into you.
    Gotta agree here. If I had legitimate feelings for someone a child would not change that at all. And if it does for some people they aren't worth your time anyways.

Goodluck with your situation. Be patient.

Well it's been 3 days now and still no reply and I'm trying to be patient. Hoping that he will at least give me an answer. Although i did text him this morning to wish him luck for an interveiw which he replied to with a thanks and a smiley face. Now that i made contact though will he still answer the orginal email or leave it?

Maybe. Do you know how often he checks his e-mail?

check your junk folder just to make sure. Did you send it to the correct e-mail address?

Yeah defo right email address, it's saved from all the work stuff we do. Checked junk folder, but thanks. As for how often he checks mail- Everyday. You need to with the sort of community work we do.

Thanks to everyone who has commented but i think its over now.
    I'm surprised by his lack of response and think this is a way of playing games with someones feelings. I'm not prepared to play the games, i find myself too old for them and i have my daughter to think about. So for me, enough is enough and I'm surprising myself at how well I'm dealing with this.(Fingers crossed it lasts)

All the best and thanks again.