+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feeling separated...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Feeling separated...

Hey i've been gone for quite some time...same old work, school full-time, bf, and no time for myself. I'm starting to really get the blues again..maybe it's the weather I don't know. I'm starting to feel a separation from everyone in my life...especially my friends. I just feel like i'm not on the same page with anyone. My best friend is always nagging me about not spending time with her while my bf and i have started arguing again, i'm always in the wrong for something even the smallest things. I don't know if it's just me or if i really have some toxic people in my life but i'm starting to really get down on myself and i feel unhealthy. I have no appettite, i'm tired all the time, i'm moody, and don't want to go anywhere. I'm turning 21 this year, i feel like i should be getting to a place where i feel more secure about everything in my life but it's exactly the opposite.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Sounds like you are suffering from depression. You don't have to jump on the Zoloff train. You can beat this with exercise, healthy eating and meditation. Seek out a doctors advice first to make sure you are at no health risk for anything.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Sounds like you are suffering from depression. You don't have to jump on the Zoloff train. You can beat this with exercise, healthy eating and meditation. Seek out a doctors advice first to make sure you are at no health risk for anything.
    I've tried antidepressants a while back, they made me physically ill. Things are really up and down for me, mainly really down lately but i TRY to stay positive at least. And i'm much too busy with everything to take time out for myself. I know a vacation would help but i don't have time or money for that right now. I've been going to temporary counseling but it's not helping very much.

It could be that you associate with the wrong people and they are dragging you down to their level. I've recently cut some cancerous friends out of my system and I've never felt better.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

yeah, ever since i started dating my current gf, i haven't spent half as much time with my brosefs as i used to. but i'm getting ready to go hang with them now, so it all evens out.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    It could be that you associate with the wrong people and they are dragging you down to their level. I've recently cut some cancerous friends out of my system and I've never felt better.
    I agree completely. I was in s slump mostly due to friends and with the advice received here, I cut them out... And, I too feel better than ever. They WERE dragging be down...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I agree completely. I was in s slump mostly due to friends and with the advice received here, I cut them out... And, I too feel better than ever. They WERE dragging be down...

Mish It could be that you associate with the wrong people and they are dragging you down to their level. I've recently cut some cancerous friends out of my system and I've never felt better.
    I think for me, it's my lack of friends and then lack of support from the people i do have. I mean have 2 friends that i try to keep up with one who is my best friend that i've known since i was 13 yrs old whom i wrote a thread about a couple months ago. She's always nagging me about shit you kno? Friendship shouldn't be an obligation. And since i work and am a full-time college student, i'm rarely ever not tired so honestly i would rather take a nap over chillin with my friend doin nothing. And then i have my bf who i've mentioned we've been arguing lately, he wants me to spend allllll my free time with him basically...and i feel bad because i'll go hang out with him but pass out by midnight every time we hang out. I'm just emotionally and physically fckin drained. And on top of that im feeling a lot of stress financially and with school. I noticed my hair falling out more lately and now i gotta worry about the alopecia and it coming back and making nice ol' bald spots on my head.