+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confusing actions

If the girl really love you, she will either be together with you or totally don't contact you... Don't contact you is because that she don't want to mess up your life but she know you both won't have a good ending...

If she don't want to be together with you but still want to stay close with you (if normal close is OK, but based on what you said I think is a little bit over), I think she is just wanting someone to care for her, and this is actually quite selfish.. If someone better is shown up then there's high probability that she will go to that person...

Well, it's just my advice.. Because I face this problem before, a guy treats me very good and I know I have feeling on him too, but I know we won't have good ending, so that I would rather not to contact him because I don't want to make him sad again (although it's very painful for me)

Quote Originally Posted by jko123 View Post
    So last night she texed me saying she misses me alot...it has only been 5 days, this make me feel like she really does want to be with me? I dont know how to handle this.
    If she missed you 'that' much, it wouldn't take her 5 days to realise she misses you.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    So she has attractive qualities, and you find her physically attractive. But you DO NOT want to date her? Is that what you're telling me?
    I have never asked a girl out before I knew her as a superficial friend. I would have liked to date the girl with a BF but I knew from the start that she wasn't single. I realized I didn't have a chance, she was thinking about kids with him. I couldn't get over the feelings because we lived in the same appartment. We were in a large group of superficial friends and our daily activities kept feeding my desire. So yes I wanted to but didn't go for it because I realized I couldn't

If she had told you in the beginning of your friendship that she did not and would not ever like you romantically, would you have continued being her friend?
    Yes I would be the same superficial friend. I wouldn't feel good about it but kind of had to because I couldn't avoid seeing her daily and she is a great person. Other men might try to become a closer friend but I wouldn't do that

She's using you as a crush brah. Also using you to help her get over her ex
    [url=http://www.whatagirllikes.com/]Home - What A Girl Likes[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12