+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :(

:(

I am sad

I was sad yesterday

it sucks I miss him

It's like a roller coaster of emotions hon. You can be fine one day, then the next missing them and feeling really down

Best thing is, it doesn't and won't last forever.

You should maybe start a blog, talk about it, how you are feeling, etc...get things off your chest

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sad to but it's not because of a broken heart. IT's just this sunday... I don't like sundays... They are so depressive... I wait for tomorrow ,I just need to go out of the house. To go to the university... It's actually what's making me miss my bf less... I hate days like today... I just wish to fall asleep and wake up tomorrow . And I have headaches on top of this. Sundays suck.
    I wazzzz here

^Same here...I hate boring Sundays ...And I hate Bank Holiday Mondays and because they feel like Sundays

I have a bad head too....must be 'bad head' day, lol...

I just feel numb, shakey and my heart pounds whenever I think of him or see/hear something that reminds me of him. This is so painful

^love that song ...despite it being about Sundays

ditto to being sad.
    i'm sad too.
    sucks.
    you're not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    It's like a roller coaster of emotions hon. You can be fine one day, then the next missing them and feeling really down

Best thing is, it doesn't and won't last forever.

You should maybe start a blog, talk about it, how you are feeling, etc...get things off your chest
    I know. the good thing is the majority of my days have been good, but then there are the bad ones and those are so bad that they outweigh the good ones by alot I have been going out and keeping myself busy but there are moments when something will happen where I just want to tell him something, or a song will come on that reminds me of him, and then I just feel like crap. a blog might not be a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    ^Same here...I hate boring Sundays ...And I hate Bank Holiday Mondays and because they feel like Sundays

I have a bad head too....must be 'bad head' day, lol...
    the only sundays that suck is when there is no football or NASCAR on! when i'm feeling sad those two things seem to help

I do a lot of volunteering to fill my time -- also the gym. My goal is to be out of the house 95% of the time -- because it gets you out of your own head. Also book a trip -- I just went down to Costa Rica and I didn't think about her once -- when I landed it hit me again but I am doing okay.

Quote Originally Posted by ktm390 View Post
    the only sundays that suck is when there is no football or NASCAR on! when i'm feeling sad those two things seem to help
    my ex boyfriend loved NASCAR! we even went to a race once. watching that would make me feel worse

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    my ex boyfriend loved NASCAR! we even went to a race once. watching that would make me feel worse
    well if he liked anyone besides dale jr, kevin harvick, or tony stewart then he wasnt worth a shit anyway!!! no i'm sorry, i dont know your story but i wish you all the best in getting over him. what about motocross? supercross just started and while they race on saturday sometimes they play the race on speed channel on sunday. goooooo villopoto!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast