+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideal Partner?

Ideal Partner?

Talk about features YOUR ideal partner should have. Hm.. for some reason I like older women lol. Uh. Glasses, interlectual, either really innocent, kind etc OR very sarky. Dark hair... Dyed hair even. I like girls with dyed hair. Can't think of anything else.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Hmmmm....... i don't really care about height. i like tall guys, but i also think short guys are cute too. just can't be like 5'4. that's a little too short! He would have to have muscles. He would also have Dark Hair and i would prefer blue eyes. but that really isn't a sticking point for me. Either have no facial hair or a like 5 o clock shadow thingy. that is so hot to me. so rugged and manly. he would have to be athletic and love sports as much as i do! Oh and since i live in chicago and baseball is such a big deal here he would have to be a cubs fan. i think that's it!

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    Hmmmm....... i don't really care about height. i like tall guys, but i also think short guys are cute too. just can't be like 5'4. that's a little too short! He would have to have muscles. He would also have Dark Hair and i would prefer blue eyes. but that really isn't a sticking point for me. Either have no facial hair or a like 5 o clock shadow thingy. that is so hot to me. so rugged and manly. he would have to be athletic and love sports as much as i do! Oh and since i live in chicago and baseball is such a big deal here he would have to be a cubs fan. i think that's it!
    This is what pisses me off. I'm muscular. I have dark hair. Eyes "aren't a sticking point" to her, but I've been told I look nice with my green contacts. I have no facial hair. I'm athletic (being a mountain biker, snowboarder, swimmer, work out three times a week at least). I love sports. And I LOVE playing baseball.

But even though I could potentially be a 'great' match for someone like her, I'm 5'4" and so she immediately discredits me for being "too short" and so nothing else matters cause she would never look beyond that. It just pisses me off that girls can be so superficial over height and not look at ANYTHING else.

I hate overweight people. But I'm willling to look past it if everything else is good. I guess I'm just not as superficial like most girls seem to be then.

Rod Steele

I don't really have an ideal partner to be honest. I mean we can all dream but I think it's more about who you meet, how their personality is and their looks to top it off. Basically, everything about em, if I did have this fixed image of my ideal partner, then I would never probably find any guys that I think would be good enough for me just because they don't fit into this image of my perfect guy. It's just so wrong and you might have missed so many good chances and one of em could even be the one. Who knows but back to the point, I don't really have an ideal partner.

two legs, two arms, a pulse and preferably her own teeth...

Yep yep, and the person got to be alive and hopefully not senile! Hehehe!

my first love is everything and more than what i could ask from my woman. beautiful, funny, caring, sweet, but the only downfall was her loyalty. she couldnt stick by me no matter what- so i guess if that was right, then she would be perfect. which probly wouldve eventually bored me anyway, but who knows.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

My ideal partner? Just the features? I guess if I were going for IDEAL, it'd be black straight hair, shoulder length with green eyes (I still can't find anything that beats that color combo on a chick), killer bod (B or C-cup, gotta have an ass), tribal tattoo on her lower back and around her naval, great stomach (flat, but not VERY defined. Just as long as when she wears jeans there's no stomach hanging over or sticking out past the jeans.) Almond shaped eyes (or whatever shape Jennifer Love Hewitt's eyes are . . . I think that shape eye is GORGEOUS), and she'd be bikini waxed.

That's about the fantasy girl in a nutshell.

ah how quickly looks fade when you realize every girl who is what you just described is an alchohalic ho.

Quote Originally Posted by kawaiiskye
    I don't really have an ideal partner to be honest. I mean we can all dream but I think it's more about who you meet, how their personality is and their looks to top it off. Basically, everything about em, if I did have this fixed image of my ideal partner, then I would never probably find any guys that I think would be good enough for me just because they don't fit into this image of my perfect guy. It's just so wrong and you might have missed so many good chances and one of em could even be the one. Who knows but back to the point, I don't really have an ideal partner.
    I'm basically in agreement with that quote. You should not take an idealised image so seriously.

If I ever had to make a fantasy guy.. just for the hell of it... I guess its all based on what I like... So here's a random fantasy guy for you...

Fantasy guy: Dark hair (brown or black), doesn't matter if its curly, straight, long, short, etc. AS LONG as it looks good on him. A nice body, doesn't have to be all muscular, doesn't make a difference to me, I just want him to be confident in himself physically. For eyes, I like the classic dark brown or almost-black eyes. I still love all the other eye colours, but thats my favorite. Height doesn't make to much difference. I'm 5'4", so as long as we can look each other in the eye, its all good. Intellegence is important to me. I would like to be with someone that knows what he wants and is going somewhere in life. Also, someone that will care about me and likes a bit of romance.

That's pretty much the ideal for me. Wouldn't surprise me if it matched alot of guys either. lol. I try not to be to picky, because there's alot of other great qualities out there too.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    I'm basically in agreement with that quote. You should not take an idealised image so seriously.

If I ever had to make a fantasy guy.. just for the hell of it... I guess its all based on what I like... So here's a random fantasy guy for you...

Fantasy guy: Dark hair (brown or black), doesn't matter if its curly, straight, long, short, etc. AS LONG as it looks good on him. A nice body, doesn't have to be all muscular, doesn't make a difference to me, I just want him to be confident in himself physically. For eyes, I like the classic dark brown or almost-black eyes. I still love all the other eye colours, but thats my favorite. Height doesn't make to much difference. I'm 5'4", so as long as we can look each other in the eye, its all good. Intellegence is important to me. I would like to be with someone that knows what he wants and is going somewhere in life. Also, someone that will care about me and likes a bit of romance.

That's pretty much the ideal for me. Wouldn't surprise me if it matched alot of guys either. lol. I try not to be to picky, because there's alot of other great qualities out there too.
    lol yeah fawn, you just described me, minus more good qualities

i think blue eyes are aboslutley gorgeous!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

I'm not bothered what colour eyes they have, but I have to say that blue, green or hazel eyes are well purdie.

[QUOTE=sfalexi]But even though I could potentially be a 'great' match for someone like her, I'm 5'4" and so she immediately discredits me for being "too short" and so nothing else matters cause she would never look beyond that. It just pisses me off that girls can be so superficial over height and not look at ANYTHING else. [QUOTE]

hey isn't the point of this thread to "build" our ideal mate. I just simply stated what I would PREFER if i could pick everything about my potential partner. that does not mean in any way, shape, or form that i would automatically disregard anyone because they don't match up with any one of those characteristics. for instance my bf right now for example has VERY light blond hair. i prefer brown hair, but i didn't not go out with him! You are calling me superficial when the whole point of this thread is to be superficial! It wasn't called what thing can you not overlook in a partner. I have dated short guys and i have dated tall ones as well. i think i even said above that i really have no preference to height b/c i like short and tall men. i live on the South Side of Chicago where there are ALOT of short Irish guys. I have dated quite a few of them. i just simply stated that i prefer him not to be so short. and what's wrong with that. after all that was the point of this thread, was it not?!? i never once said i would automatically not consider dating a short man. not once!
    Last edited by abercromqt20; 02-12-04 at 02:41 AM.

And that's why I don't have an idea partner...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast