+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help Me figure her out!

Help Me figure her out!

Hi im new here and looking for some help. I met a girl online about 3 months ago. We are both just recently divorced but they were miserable relationships for the both of us.

So early on we spent a ton of time together, met each others families kids etc..... I think that flipped us both out and we talked about slowing things down. We did for about a week and things picked up again seeing each other every night or talking for hours about nothing important.

We get along great were having sex frequently and talking texting all the time. Spent xmas together and went out of town over New Years. All great time never felt forced. and then something went way wrong. She became distant didnt want to see me claiming she had a bad day at work which turned into a bad week. I was always there for to vent and listen to her misery at work. I asked to see her after about of week of not seeing each other and she flat out said no! Then continued to talk text etc like normal. But another week went by and this time she wasnt feeling well. again never asking to see me. This time i did not ask as I felt she wasnt interested .

So the following week i told her that i wasnt happy the way things were going and i felt like this was a one way relationship. That I think we met at a bad time as we both are probably a mess maybe sometime down the road we will get back together at this. She agreed and we moved on.

2 days of no contact and then i get a good morning text. talked a bit on the phone later that day. went well not awkward at all. this continued for a few days then she started to ignore txts from me but then turns around calls me last night and we talked for about 30 minutes and I tried to get off with her. Well she got busy talking and well 2 and a half hours later we finally got off the phone. then today nothing from her.

I have never called her since we talked about the issues we had. she calls me. I like this woman! very difficult for me to not see her at all but I was not happy with feeling she was so wishy washy. but i guess thats what shes doing now.

So what do I do? Cut her off from texting and calls all together? and if so I dont want to look like a jerk.

You mentioned you're both divorced, how long ago was her divorce if you don't mind me asking? Reason why is maybe she still has attachment to her previous marriage, even if it was miserable. I may have no been married but I know people who have had a horrible marriage, ended it but couldn't move on because they were still emotionally attached. Maybe it seems to good for her right now?