+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My first time Being Dumped : Heartbreak kid

My first time Being Dumped : Heartbreak kid

I will describe things in a chronological order leading up to my current state of being completely dumped about a week ago.

Last april, my marriage ended when my dominating wife finally admitted she cheated on me with a neighborhood hoodlum on the same night I lost my job. After forgiving her for a couple of months, I finally took her to work and drove back from Atlanta to Denver in one night while she still thought I am gonna pick her up from work. It was a hellish month of constant crying I had when I came back to my parents house, divorced and broke. I found a job but I still talked to my ex constantly trying to text her and she kept me at quite a distance and mostly didn't return my calls, eventually I started to make plans to stay in Denver and still pined over her obsessively checking my phone late at night, I was afraid to sleep by myself we have been together for 3 years cmon.

Moving on, month later I met the sweetheart of my teenage here in Denver, we never were together but I always was attracted to her, we facebooked and met. I tried to hold her hand on the first date, by 3rd date I told her I want to be in a relationship and on 4th date moved into her parents house where she lived. I lived with her for 6 months in that house, she always pointed out to me that a man should not have all these debts ( i did) should have a good job (i didnt) and education (i didnt) and should be able to take care of his own business by himself to be reliable so that she can rely on him (I was always relying on her not even on myself just like with my exwife) We had sex once in the beginning, and after I moved in she never really presented too much opportunity to have sex I was always frustrated and it was a cause for alot of discontent in relationship. I never took care of my bills while I was with her, didnt really start taking education seriously, or even developed my own ring of friends always relying on her for all my fun. Then 6 months later things started to take a different turn.

She with tears in her eyes, finally told me I need to move out of her bedroom and stop hanging out at her place so much, she said if felt like a married life and there was no time that I took to court her, she said we never really dated and that she needed space. After that I saw her rarer like 3 times a week she still wanted me to stay over and sleep with her (no sex just sleep like we always did) and then everything changed when she went for 2 weeks to california to visit her sister. When she came back, one night we were laying in bed watching phantom of opera she kept wanting me to touch her all evening and I did but never took it further like I always do and she teased me a little and stopped and I still ddint do anything "she said then, a normal man would either take it or go relieve himself" So i tried to make her worked up and all but she said too many factors are there why she doesnt want to have sex.
    Eventually that night, conversations lead to her saying that I dont have any experience in reading her signals and thats why we havent been having sex, she said first itme it happened felt like I was a virgin and that she doesnt want to play the role of teacher in relationship. Later that morning she told me she wants me to date other people to get more experience and that we are on hold from now on. I said she broke my heart etc.. .Later on I surprised her with her bed covered in roses and she told me to leave her house.
    Days later we went to club with my friends (we have same friends) and I bought her many drinks and a rose! I drove her and her friends home and she kissed me goodnight. I texted her to setup a meeting to talk about us but she declined. I probed her by saying too bad things didnt workout between us and she said it was too bad too. ITS OVER OMG

Over the last few days I cried to her, had text terrorism on her etc etc to no avail even her friends seem like they dont want to talk to me.

I think I lost this woman forever, my question is why and what did I do wrong and whether any type of future is possible with her??

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    to be honest, you're being a complete psycho. That's what you're doing wrong.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

How am I being a psycho? I already know not to contact her so I decided not to.....other than that what do you mean?

Um, your problem is, you're chasing women, when you have much more serious issues to deal with:debt,education, self esteem, self worth, money, growing up, etc.

So what do you recommend not have any female interracitons at all until I fix all of those Issues? I dont know anyone who has them all taken care of.