+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can i just say?

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

can i just say?

I'm really pissed off right now.

whoooooo. ok. breathe.

anyway, does anyone here have an iud as birth control method? I'm really not liking the feeling i'm getting from my bc pills.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Users Country Flag
    I could use a nice bottle of jack. Too bad it's late and i have class in the morning or else i would probably drink myself into oblivion right now.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Every bc pill is different. Maybe try others. When I got a little bit depressed after taking depo shots, I went to my gyn and told him that and he gave me pills that depression shouldn't be one of their side effects. Try. Besides IUD is not recommended to women that didn't give birth yet because of their slight dilation of the uterus. Read something about it. If you chose IUD,you will most likely have to use another contraception as well.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Every bc pill is different. Maybe try others. When I got a little bit depressed after taking depo shots, I went to my gyn and told him that and he gave me pills that depression shouldn't be one of their side effects. Try. Besides IUD is not recommended to women that didn't give birth yet because of their slight dilation of the uterus. Read something about it. If you chose IUD,you will most likely have to use another contraception as well.
    oh, i see. Didn't know that. I was thinking maybe implanon but wasn't sure. But i like taking pills besides the fact that they make me really irritable and just feeling really down. This is the second pill i've tried so far.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The pills I'm taking right now (and that got me out of being depressive after depo really fast ) are containing : 0,15 mg Desogestrel and 0,02 mg Ethinylestradiol. (those names are in german ,but i'm sure they differ from english maybe with one or two letters, I just don't feel like checking the names right now on the net cause I'm heading to bed cause it's like 1am again for hell's sake, and I go to the university in the morning .Good luck on chosing the right stuff. Just don't take depo shots if you're having problems with emotions. Don't risk becoming even worse. But you should be aware that any contraception that you're going to use and that somehow is changing your hormone level is going to influence your body (and mind) in either one or another way.You just have to try and find the right thing for you. And if implanon is the under skin implant that i'm thinking about then ,well it's also going to influence your hormone level , so yeah. The same as pills and all...
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Certain types of IUDs also release hormones into your body, and they are not contraindicated in childless women in the United States anymore. They are very effective.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Before my current pill I tried 3 others I didn't like it. I don't remember why exactly but I didn't.

Going on 8 years on this brand: demulen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    I could use a nice bottle of jack.
    ahhh a girl after my own heart. have you tried jim beam red stag? its black cherry whiskey, i was skeptical at first but its actually pretty good if you just want a little change of pace.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ktm390 View Post
    ahhh a girl after my own heart. have you tried jim beam red stag? its black cherry whiskey, i was skeptical at first but its actually pretty good if you just want a little change of pace.
    hmm i might actually take your advice, besides i really fkn hate the name jack, and the name makes me sick when i hear it...i will try it out sometime

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Certain types of IUDs also release hormones into your body, and they are not contraindicated in childless women in the United States anymore. They are very effective.
    I made an appointment to have an iud put in. Very nervous...have any idea how bad it will hurt?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I made an appointment to have an iud put in. Very nervous...have any idea how bad it will hurt?
    It usually hurts. They have to dilate your cervix a little bit to get it in, but it's very quick.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It usually hurts. They have to dilate your cervix a little bit to get it in, but it's very quick.
    Idk how great i am with pain tolerance....down there. :/

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Idk how great i am with pain tolerance....down there. :/
    It's really quick. Try to be brave. You may surprise yourself, and not have much pain at all.

I've had an iud fitted before and it was a sharpish pain for a split second, it was over 'that\ quick.

Had mine in for 3 years then I had it removed. During the time I had it fitted, I'd experience cramp like aches regularly and I bled a lot heavier than usual. But still, it did what it is supposed to do and on he whole I was ok with it. I'm going back a few years though, they may be different now....everything changes so quickly.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I've had an iud fitted before and it was a sharpish pain for a split second, it was over 'that\ quick.

Had mine in for 3 years then I had it removed. During the time I had it fitted, I'd experience cramp like aches regularly and I bled a lot heavier than usual. But still, it did what it is supposed to do and on he whole I was ok with it. I'm going back a few years though, they may be different now....everything changes so quickly.
    do u remember what brand you had? i'm getting mirena which is low on hormones and also slightly smaller than para-guard which releases copper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast