+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I being taken for an idiot (cheating)? - Very Long

Am I being taken for an idiot (cheating)? - Very Long

Hi all

First time poster but needed to talk to some impartial people.

I have been married for 13 years (together for 15) and have 2 kids.

When my first was born (she was about 6 months), my hubby and I wasn't getting on and he went through a spate of disappearing for 2/3 days at a time and staying with his cousin. While he was away, I was told he cheated on me (his brother told me). Hubby always denied it and I basically left it alone as I didn't have any proof and his brother is a bit of a psycho.

Anyway... fast forward to now. My sister in law's boyfriend came to our house on Saturday night, he already decided when he came that he wasn't going home. The result of this was the sister in law (hubby's sister) sent me a text message saying I was trying to split her and her BF up (as I didn't kick him out the house) and then she told me hubby had cheated on me.

She said that he had cheated on me with one of my close friends (didn't give a name) and that last time he went to football, some girl gave him a BJ. She told me that her BF told her.

This guy is basically staying with us now as hubby and him are friends. I have asked him directly (and hubby) and they both deny it.

Now the last week has been hell. This guy has taken to calling my hubby a slag and a tart!!! Why is he doing this? I asked my hubby and he said he didn't know, it was just a nickname he picked up.

Now, SIL is an alcoholic and severerly depressed. BF has left her with a 2 year old who she cannot cope with at all. All of my friends have told me that she is just trying to make me kick her now EX BF out so he has no choice but to go back to her.

The problem is.... I don't know if I believe him or her....

Married men don't disappear for 2/3 days at a time and for no reason and unless they are up to something.

'Slag' and a 'tart' is referred to as someone who sleeps around.

He's calling him a 'slag' and a 'tart' because he's aware your hubby has cheated on you.

Yes, IMO your husband has cheated....probably more than 'once'.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 31-01-11 at 09:26 PM.

If his relatives are telling you that he cheated, there might be a reason for it.