+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Girlfriends Phone

My Girlfriends Phone

My girlfriend and I moved to TX and before hand she changed her phone number over to a TX area code. She did this at my request because I didn't want the guy she cheated on me with to have a way to contact her. It turned out pointless because she ended up giving it to him within a few days anyways.

That was her T-mobile plan which is now out of service for non payment since she is out of work due to the move. She has that ex boyfriend on that tmobile plan so she decided to just cancel the lines, and pay it off. I thought that was great, and said that she could just add a line on my plan pretty cheap, and I don't have to worry about using minutes or going over because i have like 15k of rollover. She said we would talk about it.

Upon going home on a trip she used an old phone of mine, and I paid for a months service til she comes back with a different area code than this state. I figured it temporary til she returned and I could add her. On the very first day home an ex boyfriend that doesn't like me, and has feelings for her, discussed this and he told her that she should get her own plan because if we break up she won't have a phone.

This kind of pissed me off because he shouldn't be talking to her like we are going to break up first of all. Secondly she doesn't have a phone now so why wouldn't she just jump on my bill for now and if we did break up she would be any worse off.

She called me this morning and said that she decided to keep her own Tmobile line. She then said she was going to keep the other state area code and phone number because she was tired of changing her number. I told her that if she was tired of changing her number she should have used her tmobile number on the phone she just got activated.

After the cheating, and lying I told her that her keeping her home town area code, and wanting to still keep our plans seperate not because of any reason other then if we break up she will have a plan is just one more way that she is showing me she has one foot out the door.

I'm just pissed because if you read my other posts along with this, everyone agrees I should run, she isn't into me. She could begin to show it by doing such simple things, but she refuses. This is not a possesive think it is a money and principle thing
    Last edited by frogj316; 01-02-11 at 12:58 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL I can't believe you thinks it's alright that you have to KEEP her from cheating on you. How sad.

I dont think its right, if she is moving to Texas with you then why not change the phone number? Have you tried talking to her about it and explaining it from your point of view?

girl68 Its not sad he wants to make a relationship work the girlfriend just need to pick up her act immediately.

I wouldn't post anything to strangers that I haven't already tried to discuss with her. She acts like it is about the hassle of changing the number again, and about not being left without a phone if we break. I explained that she doesn't have a phone now, so there is no difference. She is a phone addict, always on it, txting, surfing, fbook, the idea of her being wout a phone scares her. I want her to understand that this is about us, not the phone.

She's a phone addict huh?

Sounds like a 'MAN ADDICT' to me....and the more men in her life, the merrier.

Please quit whinging about her and when you choose to remain with her.