+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys?? I Really need your help!!

Guys?? I Really need your help!!

I have known this guy for 3 years. And he is my best friend. But when we startet being friends,
    I thought we where dating, and I fell in love with
    him. But in the end, he made it clear that he did not see me other way than a friend. Two years after,
    im still in love with him, and all of a sudden he startet being more "into me".. But I was afraid to be rejected again.
    So instead of thinking "He likes me" again, I pushed the thought of him likeing me far far away. My Conclusion
    was that if he liked me, he would tell me.. in this one year, he had seen a lot of other girls, but I didnt see
    any guys. But the last 3 monts, I started seeing news guys when my girlfriends and I, was attending partys (Only kissing)!
    After new - years eve, he was together with a girl as well, and then the whole thing started to be more simple..
    He started to see a other girl, and I an other guy, since new year... but
    For 1 week ago, He and I joined the same party, where this girl he started seeing, doing the last couple of
    weeks also was with him. A guy i started seeing a little (only to get over him), joined. and that made him
    jaloux ( I think), so he kissed his new crush. Later he told me that he has been in love with me 4-5 times
    doing the last year, but he in the end decided that he didnt want me, because i always gets mad at him
    , because im 2 young, and because I had started seeing a lot of random dudes. He also told me
    (because he was drunk), that he cared a lot about me, and that he loved me.. and stuff.. The day after, our drunken night,
    we tried to talk about it - but it only led to a little fight. And now we barely talk. He has not
    written to me, or I to him.. But I know that he has been dating his new Crush...
    What shall I do? I love him as a friend, but im also in love with him. And now, I might loose him completly..
    Im hurt, and afraid that he does not need me, now that he has this new girl in his life.. Im trying
    to give him time, but im dying inside..

You can't be in love with someone and just have him as a friend. Like yeah, you can view him as a friend. But the "Just friends" aspect is pretty much thrown out the window.

Sounds to me like high school drama to be completely honest. If you want to be "just friends" I don't think that will be able to happen if you want to stop feeling pain. Stop going to parties where he is at. And stop dwelling on the past. It's incredibly unhealthy. He is just playing with your head and your emotions if you ask me. He doesn't want anything to develop besides maybe a casual sexual relationship with no strings attached.

Also, it's not fair to anyone you might be dating as well.

Grow up. He is not interested in you. Deal with it.
    You are dying inside? Oh perleeze. Get a grip