+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend broke up with me and I Love her too much Read more: Broken Hearted Forum

Girlfriend broke up with me and I Love her too much Read more: Broken Hearted Forum

Okay this is what happend know that im only 17 years old and my birthdays in like 3 weeks and my girlfriends also 17 and her birthdays in june also she lives down the road from me and we also go to the same school

we started going out november 1st 2009 and broke up december 22nd 2010 then january 19th 2011

Last December is when it all first started my girlfriend broke up with me once because she felt our relationship was going downwards i promised to change thats why she took me back. then after i broke up with her because i was stupid by listening to my friends.after the second time she took me back we didnt see each other for like a week and then we finally planned a date for when we could spend time together after college then when college finished she broke up with me again and this seemed like it she said we can still be friend but that was it. this was the last day of school so then we started the christmas holidays. tru this holiday we still texted each other casually i spent the first week constantly crying because i lose her but it didnt seem like she was phased by the whole breakup she told me she was happier and things were easier. then new years came i went to a party and did nothing but speak about my ex to the girls i met, got into a fight and came home. i called my ex to tell her i loved her then hung up the phone then i cried myself to sleep coz it hit me again that its over. the day after i confronted my ex on the phone coz i was bugged that this breakup seemed like nothing to her n she got pissd off and stopped tlkin to me. then the day after she sed that it wud be possible that we cud get back together again and that she had a late reaction to breaking up, she also told me that on new years she got drunk kissed two guys and got fingered by one. after school started again and she asked to get back together. i sed yes and we got back together. all together we were broken up for 2 weeks.

we were sorting out the things that caused problems to our relationship before first and sorted them out. oh yeah i cheated on her in he first 2 weeks we went out when we first started dating. after that everything was good we were both very happy and nothing was wrong and this was in exam period. then we had our first argument and we didnt tlk the next day and the day after that she broke up with me. she said she doesnt want to be in a relationship right now as it causes stress and interfering in her college work and shes juggling exams, college, her job and music and cause of advice she got from her sister about shes young this aint the time for you to be stressed and stuff. she says she wants to be close friends and i took up the offer, again she doesnt seem phased about the breakup as when we talked she was happy and stuff.

A few days after we attended one of my friends 18th birthday dinner and everyone there was a couple so we had to pretend that we were a couple. it hurt me to know that the closest i could be to her boyfriend was pretending. then later on i paid a cab £45 for her to get home because she made us miss the last train. the day after i messaged her on fb saying it hurts me that i can only be your friend so id rather not be because it hurts to much. then straight after i regretted it because i know that shes too important to me then she came online and said what was that about and i told her that i thought it would be better if we werent friends but i regretted it also i told her i wanted to speak to her once her exams are over but she refused and the convo ended with her saying i dont want you in my life dont come near me.

after her friend told me that she told her when school finishes she would like to be in a relationship so i had hope and got happy. after i went to school to speak to her when her exams are finished so i could tell her i agree with her and i would like to stay friends but she said her life is better without me, she doesnt wake up and think of me anymore and shes happy she doesnt want me in her life and she said she knows shes being cold hearted. i asked does she love me or care about how i feel and she refused to answer. she said this publicly because she didnt want to go anywhere with me to speak. now its been 2 weeks since we split up im living life and trying to move on tlking to girls getting in contact with old friends going out and everything but i know i dont want these other girls i just want her and it doesnt seem like im going to move on anytime soon. everyone i know is saying shes moved on and having "fun" writing sexual status's on blackberry and happy. the thing that scares me is that im happy shes happy and have stopped caring about most things in the world, i eat like 1 meal a day which i just realised today.

I love this girl too much and have done all i can to try and please her, she said she loved the week we were together when we were on good terms but she still broke up with me. i couldnt take her out of my life but she could easily kick me out of hers. i dont know what to do...

I saw her today in school and basically ran, luckily she didnt see it. my heart raced and hurt when i saw her...

Ok, I stopped reading after the first paragraph. Move on, you're soooo young dude, I'm sure it all hurts, I've been there, but college is like the mother load of all types of women. GO, be fruitful (with a condom) and enjoy yourself!

I know im young but this girl was different from others, the way we met, got along and everything. shes the only girl who has made me feel really good about myself without complimenting me on my looks. she was different from other girls and i would love to grow up with this girl. She is my first and only love aswell as best friend

Well. When you're young it's always hard because you don't really know how to deal with anything.

Also, there is a problem if you need someone else to make you feel good about yourself. Just move on, and I've said it before in other threads but there are plenty of other fish in the sea. You will live. Just give it some time and don't dwell on this.

But how, every other girl i tlk to or try with i just dont feel anything. The only times when im truly happy is when i hear she is happy or read over previous messages where she is happy

Alright well since you still love this girl you obviously won't feel those feelings for someone else within a matter of a few days. Like I said: it takes time. Try not to dwell on the past and try to move on. Keep yourself busy and don't feel sorry for yourself. And don't beat yourself up about it either. The more pain you feel the more you will grow. But there is a certain point to where it's unhealthy. Like the pain you feel from beating yourself up. Don't do that. -_-
    Last edited by curly1118; 01-02-11 at 07:41 AM.

thanks curly that really makes me feel better, im actually smiling for once.

But what do i do about all these questions floating through my head?

I could barely read this sad post man but this really stood out for me:

"Oh, yeah, btw" I cheated on her at first, but after that things were good!" OOOOOOOOH Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!??

You haven't the experience nor the maturity yet to deal with this situation and the only way to "know" what do I do? Is to deal with it.
    It is going to hurt: this is how you learn, how to grow and how to mature. Your feelings will lie to you and you will lie to yourself in order to look
    past who she is in order to satisfy what YOU want...

Basing your entire life onto someone else's life when theirs is (uncertain and ever changing) is a sure fire way to feel as you do.
    Move on, man up: get out: and realize that things don't last forever. All you can do is to be smarter with how you choose your mates, and to appreciate the
    time you have with: all living things die, love is just as organic.