+ Follow This Topic

Thread: gdsmack by her..

gdsmack by her..

i need sum advice.im 23 goin on 24 still single.have nt been in any relationship...felt that being single is reality until i met this girl.

i met this girl at the cinema while buying tickets. a day after n i realized i can't stop thinking about her.she's basically unknown i know nothing bout her.
    i wanted to approach her a few times but she never appears (job shifts) probably.
    BUT that once she appeared i just stood there in awe of her...n let her walk pass me!!i didnt move an inch..i was feeling f@cked up really.
    its been a week since i saw her. n 2moro i want to settle this n talked to her.
    but im worried the same might happen..she always comes half an hour b4 her work starts.n she walks kinda of fast..lol
    i make thousands of assumptions..like "she might have a boyfriend"...etc....im very much confident with other girls...but with this 1 its a mountain to climb.

how shud i approach her??..

Okay so wait. You met her while you were buying tickets... was she selling you these tickets? Did you get a number? Any other information would be helpful.

As for just standing there in "awe" just remember that she isn't the second coming of Christ or whatever. You don't have a reason to fear her. So if you see her walking towards you again. Just say hi. It's that simple.

thanks.well yes she sold me the tickets. n bout the number..she's working n asking her number when there's a long queue behind me ...dont think its appropriate.
    like yesterday i waited for her for like 3 hours n she didnt appear...
    sumtimes i feel that im fighting a lost battle...

Well, you never know. Of course it would be inappropriate to ask for a number. But like I said, you never know.

And waiting for 3 hours? Wow... I don't think I would do that cuz I think that's an act of desperation but I would definitely talk to her if I saw her.

desperation??..well a little i guess...but it just that i didnt want to miss her..n wanted to go straight to her.
    moreover i didnt quite know what time exactly she would come, so it was more of a preacaution..lol
    but yeah im ballzing myself up...i really2 want to talk to her....i gota a question.
    if i fancy this girl n find out she has a bf, what shud i f@kin do??being friends is only cheating meself...just to prepare for the unexpected..hah

I would think her co-workers would notice you standing there for her, and would tell her that there is some weirdo guy stalking her at her job.

I think if you find out that she has a boyfriend, considering what you have gone through just to get to that point of ASKING.....a friendship would be totally out of the question.

I don't know. I just find it kinda odd, that a perfect stranger is asking an employee at the movie theaters for her number. I would find that incredibly awkward.

fyi.where i meet her is far away from her workplace.n ur right me standing near her workplace would be stupid even for my standards.
    n why awkward?? well im not gona ask her at first meet...but if it comes ,it comes.

well nt really a perfect stranger as i said i bought tickets from her.n we smiled n kinda had a "short moment"...
    u tell me....when i was there at her counter...she rolled her lips, smiled , n was looking at me for approx 10 seconds while i was looking away ,i noticed this from the side of my eye...n in years i saw a decent enuf girl..
    i know it maybe her just being friendly, but she caught my eyes in such a long time....n this never happen to me...most girls i 'admire' would just be a knee jerk kinda reaction...

Because, you've only met this girl, presumably once and you just shared a 'moment' there wasn't any real, dialog going on.

And you bought tickets. You JUST bought tickets. She doesn't know your name, how old you are, where ya from. Nothing. You are a stranger.

If you're smooth about it, then I think, yeah it can happen. Done correctly and with great skill. But otherwise, this can end up really badly.

mate i thot u suppose to push me..instead ur demotivating..lol.
    i understand that im a stranger but dont sum relationships start from being strangers..??..thats the whole point of approaching her isnt?? i want her to know me..my name age...everything...
    when u say end up badly , what u mean by that...??..
    great skill??hw is that??...
    thanks mate

Unless you know a friend who can introduce you to her, you just have to go up to her and say hi. Saying hi is a casual thing nowadays so you dont have to think much, just go on and do your thing
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    waiting for 3 hours is just weird. You should have laid the groundwork a little when she sold you the tickets....you could have flirted a little, given her a few glances that says your interested. You missed your opportunity, unless you bump into her again by chance i would just get over it and move on.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.