+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So how do I win my boyfriend back?

So how do I win my boyfriend back?

How would I win my boyfriend back? We had a falling out and I have no idea what to say or do for him so we can start ovoe again?

Alright. I'm not one to talk since I have posted my thread twice. But maybe you should look at the other posts and reply in your other threads as opposed to just making new ones. This one doesn't even give any information so how is anyone supposed to know how to help?

EDIT: This is your fourth post on this topic.

Oh jeez. You didn't like what people told you in your other thread that is still very active so you make a new one? What is with people doing this lately?

Okay. I'll tell you what you want to hear. You should bend over backward to show how sorry you are for being such a bitch about not telling him your deepest, darkest secrets right away. I mean, he's devoted a whole month of his time to you and you basically just shit all over that. You are so cold.

So here's what you do: get all prettied up - shave everything below the neck, go buy a new expensive dress, put on some really slutty lingerie, and surprise him at his house. Have all of his favorite things with you - beer, steak, a video game. When he opens the door, immediately crack open a cold one, hand it to him, and drop to your knees and give him the best BJ he's ever had in his life. When he's finished, pop in his video game while you get your ass in the kitchen where it belongs and start whipping up that steak. If you cook it past medium, the way he likes it, then you just toss that sucker in the garbage and go buy a new one (notice I said ONE, because **** you, you don't get any steak.) When you've finally done it right, tell him, "Honey, your steak has been prepared." He will most likely ignore you in favor of his video game, but he'll come eventually. Then you sit and lovingly admire him from across the table as he devours that steak in seconds flat, the whole time chewing with his mouth open. Then you will spill all your innermost secrets that you don't feel comfortable telling people and he will finally accept you.

Good luck!

Uhh. It moved when I read that... o.o

Its good to be true to yourself and go on and tell him straight about what you feel.. Who knows, he may still be feeling the same thing?
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex