+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Married men who don't wear wedding rings!!!!!

Married men who don't wear wedding rings!!!!!

I don't understand why some men in their 30s dont wear wedding rings if they are married. This is the third time when a man start flirting with me, and later I find out that he is married!!!
    Explanation please, If you are married why you are not wearing a wedding ring???

help appreciated

For the same reason(s) why men wear rings when they are single: attention.
    Why not just be an astute observer, see the tan line OR: ask the guy are you married? Pretty simple, right?

It's not customary for a man to wear a wedding ring and some men perhaps don't like to wear rings.

If a guy chats to you and you like him, then one of the first things you should ask is, 'Are you single'.

If he's not, then you BACK OFF...he's 'unavailable'

If he's married and trying to hide it....there are ALWAYS red flags that a guy may be married.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 02-02-11 at 01:30 AM.

If they are taking their wedding rings off and flirting with women then they're probably either:

a) Unhappy with certain aspects of their marriage
    b) Trying to see if they've still got it
    c) Both

However you look at it, they're massive dicks.

[Mystery option d - they recently lost their wedding ring and are naturally harmlessly flirtatious, something which is accepted and understood by their wives.]

Oop, forgot about the chance of not liking wearing a ring. Include in option d.

On another note, is it truly not customary? Every married man that I can picture has a ring. I know that not everyone does, but surely the majority do?
    Last edited by Mongoose; 02-02-11 at 01:31 AM.

She isn't aware if they are taking them off or not. She notices they just aren't wearing a ring.

The men flirting with her, may not like to wear rings.

I know loads of males that don't wear rings....it's not because they want to flirt with women or are dicks.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 02-02-11 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    you should ask is, 'Are you single'.
    [QUOTE=SelflessnHumble;670778 ask the guy are you married? Pretty simple, right?[/QUOTE]

isn't bit forward asking such a question?.. if a man started flirting with a woman isnt that a sign that he is single?? and he have to ask if I am available or not rather than me doing the questioning?

I see nothing wrong with not wearing a ring, sorry if it seemed like I thought they were all bad :p

There isn't much detail. I guess I assumed the flirting generally had something more behind it based on the tone of the post and took issue to it. If the flirting is harmless then I'd say it's fine

Also just noticed I didn't even read the question properly! Being up all night does bad things. Yes, some men choose not to wear rings, just be aware of that before you get your hopes up.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dunno but it doesn't really matter it's the same deal as a dude with a gf who flirts you up. You just don't really know until you dig a little deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Funtime View Post
    isn't bit forward asking such a question?.. if a man started flirting with a woman isnt that a sign that he is single?? and he have to ask if I am available or not rather than me doing the questioning?
    Men can flirt with women all the time, whether they are married or single. Doesn't means it's 'right' for a married guy to flirt, but they do nonetheless and they always will.

I don't think it's too forward and to ask a man if he's single and if he's heavily flirting with me, showing signs of interest and chatting me up. Plenty men have asked me if I am single and I don't wear a wedding ring, I'm not married, but still they ask me. I don't think it's forward and I know they are asking and to see if Im actually 'available' - so why shouldn't I ask them?

Asking this question could save you getting into trouble.

Not all married men are truthful of course and some will lie. But as I said above, if a guy is married there are always usually 'red flags' and if you have common sense, they are easily spotted.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    men who don't wear wedding bands are the same men who don't take fingers up their buttholes
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Funtime View Post
    (1) No, it isn't forward, Considering flirting while married can also be construed as "forward."
    (2) A sign of something doesn't mean it is something (in context) Does he get satisfaction from himself in knowing he is married and happy? Is he satisfied with his wife?

Why would you wait until someone asks you if you're available or not?
    Is this the way to appease someone's lack of due diligence in the matter simply because, "if he's interested in me, should should be the one to ask ME?"
    So, what if the married man asks...k...

What happens when she fails to ask him? Does he get away with it because, "I didn't ask, and he didn't tell me?"

I don't wear mine because I'm seperated and divorce is pending. Is that a legit reason? haha

I wouldn't ever take mine off when I was married and was out with friends. Women didn't have an issue talking to me and me to them , it was probably easier for both parties as there was no motives besides chit chat, at least on my end.

Right now the toughest thing to answer is the "are you single?" question.

I didn't read the other posts. But if I were married I would wear it all the time no matter what. (unless I was working hard or something. I used to install kitchens and do renovations, so if I lost it down a drainage pipe I would never forgive myself).

I would assume other men do this because they want to get laid. >_>

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    men who don't wear wedding bands are the same men who don't take fingers up their buttholes
    The hell you talking about.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think there is any obligation for either the male OR the female to wear a wedding ring. I don't wear any jewelry on my hands, and haven't in years.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast