+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Married men who don't wear wedding rings!!!!!

I don't like having leather/metal against my skin if my skin is wet. I take my band off all the time really. I take it off, stick it in a pocket so I don't lose it, wash my hands, and sometimes I forget to put it back on.

Some days I'll take it off to shower, and go to work without it. Sometimes I'm working with either mechanical or electrical components and I simply don't want to get hurt. There's a chance the ring could get caught and take my finger with it. Or, if my finger shorts wires I could be burned. The damn thing's made of Titanium so it's not like the ring itself is delicate.

Here's the thing. I have more women flirt with me when I'm wearing my wedding band, than when I'm not. And, I have no problem flirting back. If they try to take it anywhere other than flirting, I tell them I'm married, flattered, but not interested in anything beyond the conversation.

As for why I do it? I like the attention. It feels nice to know that women other than my wife find me attractive. It doesn't mean I want to sleep with them, but then again I'm not trying to seduce them anyway.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

sometimes guys take their ring off to wash their hands, exercise, or any number of things, and then forget to put it back on.

but if youre at a bar or club and a married man is flirting with you then a few possibilities

1) hes trying to see if he "still got it" - nothing wrong with that.
    2) hes trying to score some poonanie.

strangely enough a guy who I work with has recently got married, like September 2010. He was having a conversation with another of my colleagues who was male about taking his ring off when he goes out on the town with his mates. I thought he was joking..........clearly he wasnt.

He said its something his mates do too. I dont think this is normal in the slightest. Clearly guys who take off rings to go out are not happy at home and looking for some fun.

They must think women are stupid - we'll see the marks where the rings been. Der!

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't think there is any obligation for either the male OR the female to wear a wedding ring. I don't wear any jewelry on my hands, and haven't in years.
    same here
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

They must think women are stupid - we'll see the marks where the rings been. Der!
    not if he tans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12