+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do daughters end up like their mums?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeeez, if i was like my mother i would have serious mental issues...oh, wait...
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

It's kinda like when people say, 'Oh well if one parent/or both cheated, the kids are likely to grow up to cheaters too'

Load of baloney. Mine were both cheaters, but I've never cheated - I loathe dishonesty in any form.

I sometimes think I'm not 'normal' and because I havnt ever cheated....everyone else seems to be doing it

Gosh, that one is all over the board. Some kids turn out great because of their parents, others turn out great in spite of their parents. And still others grow up with all the advantages life could offer and end up a complete mess. A girl might copy her mom or try to do the complete opposite. The family dynamic is usually a heck of a lot more complicated, though, than "monkey see monkey do".

Restaurant manager sleeps with a teenager under the threat of her mother
    and her mother is ...........did you watch the news
    how that sounds

Oh yeah, and my mom was so scared of men she married a homosexual (he seemed "safe", she didn't know why). After the divorce she became a swinger. That's what we called it in the seventies when you slept around. So which mother would I have taken after?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Restaurant manager sleeps with a teenager under the threat of her mother
    and her mother is ...........did you watch the news
    how that sounds
    So this one example proves that 'all' daughters will become whores and if the mother was ?

Uhm...ok

not all i mean 70 percnt

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People DO seem to adopt certain personality traits of their parents.... my mother was certifiably crazy, and I spent my whole life trying to behave opposite of how I think she would react in almost any given situation. BUT, she has always been the strongest woman I know, and the most willing to step forward in the event of a catastrophe... the one who was capable of carrying the world on her shoulders when necessary. I like to think her strength was passed down to me. (I certainly didn't get it from my father.)

It's not JUST the negative characteristics that are passed along. You will have to judge the content of a woman's character using your own judgement. Let's hope YOUR parents gifted you with good judgement.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I'm not like my mother. my habits yes, my relationship views no.
    So are you saying that your mom is an ignorant slut?

I'm not trying to be offensive here, it's just that from reading your post, there is more than a strong allusion to one of you being a complete whore bag.

In any case, I'm not here to judge and call people cum dumpsters or whatever other vulgarities might be lurking in the judgmental minds of this otherwise fine community.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    People DO seem to adopt certain personality traits of their parents.... my mother was certifiably crazy, and I spent my whole life trying to behave opposite of how I think she would react in almost any given situation. BUT, she has always been the strongest woman I know, and the most willing to step forward in the event of a catastrophe... the one who was capable of carrying the world on her shoulders when necessary. I like to think her strength was passed down to me. (I certainly didn't get it from my father.)

It's not JUST the negative characteristics that are passed along. You will have to judge the content of a woman's character using your own judgement. Let's hope YOUR parents gifted you with good judgement.
    This has to be the longest "your momma" joke ever.

Carry on and stay strong Vashti!

*edited because I made a typo, spelled vashit as VAGI prior*

Hahahaa, I like this one. In most cases you may be right, they do sometimes tend to end up like their mums. But that is only if there is no man around. But I guess you did say sleeps around and stuff like that. I hate to say it but here in America girls do end up just like their moms. I think it is the fear of being like their moms that scares them into being like their moms. If you get a girlfriend and you see signs, TAKE OFF BRAH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12