+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do daughters end up like their mums?

do daughters end up like their mums?

if the mum is a slut/whore/sleep around/cheat do the daughter end up being a slut/whore?

I have noticed a connection from past experiences, daughters tend to learn from their mums how to deal with men/relationships. or maybe I'm wrong?

Same as Girl68 ......below
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 02-02-11 at 02:23 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not like my mother. my habits yes, my relationship views no.

I have 3 daughters and really ive been married 2 times my girls have better relationships then i ever did not perfect but better and as for them being sluts like mum sometimes the oppossite happens in other words they learn what not to do
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

It CAN happen, but it's not foregone or guaranteed.

My niece's mother is a druggie with 3 kids by 3 men, a classic loser. My niece is happily married, dedicated wife and mother, sweet girl.

My mother married a loser and let him walk all over her, then remained miserable and single for more than 3 decades. I have had a divorce, too, but my ex is a far better person than my father ever was, so at least I have improved somewhat over what I learned as a child. And I think I am likely to get another chance at a lifelong loving marriage, too.

God, I hope not.

That's an unfair generalization to make, but sometimes it holds true.

No Way!!

Since splitting up with my ex I've seen my mother in a different light and if it dont suit her to hell with everybody. Daughters will always have a connection to their mothers but you can say that if the mother sleeps around that her daughter will do the same.
    I am unlike my mother in everyway, in fact, she tries to be like me (the way I dress) to make her feel young

I really hope they don't. I notice some similarities of me and my mother- we both can have a bit of a temper- but most of the things I see I feel are a bit genetic. As far as relationships, I think we're completely different. She always encourages me to casually date and see as many people as possible, but I am a one-man kind of girl. I get attached too quickly to see multiple men.

good your replies kind of change my views regarding this issue

Most of what is carried over is looks......you always check the mom out and see how well she has aged. So if you plan on marrying someone, check out the mom because you are looking at the future.

Yeah, I've heard that before. If you want to know what your future wife will look like....look at her mum.

What if her mom is a complete whore though?

If she lived her childhood and grew up with her mother and continued withher for a long time then she will become a copy of her mother

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    If she lived her childhood and grew up with her mother and continued withher for a long time then she will become a copy of her mother
    Not necessarily. If the mum was a whore, the daughter may go the opposite way. The 'whore life' may not appeal. Some people grow up to have sense and to want better for themselves.

It's like the kids who are brought up in poverty, parents who are idle and won't work, etc. Some of them and when they get older, would try to escape being in the same situation their parents were in and they do escape it...while others will be contented to live on government handouts for the rest of their lives, like the parents perhaps did. Not everyone follows in the parents footsteps.

Honestly...just because the gf is a whore, must mean her mum was. Daft way to think. That must mean everyones mum is a whore and judging by all these teenage kids dropping kids. People have fewer morals these days than they did years ago and the in thing now, or appears to be, is churning out kids left right and center....it is here anyway.

Years ago, most of us kept our legs crossed....unlike the majority of girls today
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 06-02-11 at 04:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast