+ Follow This Topic

Thread: friendly or interested??

friendly or interested??

from a guys perspective please some feedback would be great!

my neighbour down the road, I have him on my FB and a few what I would call flirty private messages have back and forth over the past few months

i dont really get to see him personally cause we both work alot and in the evenings while i am doing yet more work he is out driving (his hobby, he loves his car and to get away from his family)

then after christmas, i got a foster dog, hes a big dog with no training and hard to handle

neighbour driving on his way home and me walking out with my dog and the foster dog, he stops the car suddenly and tells me to wait up while he parks and he comes back to walk with us, taking the foster dog for me

a couple of times he has 'bumped into' me out walking, i use a big field and he normally uses the park for his dog but it is only seems to be when i dont have the foster dog with me he and his dog appear in the field when i am 3/4 of the way around it and he walks back round the other way with me and the dogs

tonight i was carrying some bags id been to the shop, walking as it wasnt far and hear his car (you can hear it a mile off) and he suddenly stops beside me and shouts out do i want a lift

so i take the oppurtunity to ask him if he might pick me up from my sisters birthday meal at the weekend and bring me back to the town and also if he wanted to come over for a few drinks because me and a mate are having a drinking and dvd night... he said yes to collecting me but said he will see what he is up to at the weekend for coming over. now im confused.

Maybe he's just not ready to meet your "people", after all, he's just getting to know you.
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson

it sounds like he's interested! if he accepted your movie hang out then that's a good sign maybe he isn't sure what he's gonna be doing this weekend and doesn't wanna make any concrete plans until he's sure. or he could be playing hard to get and wants to hang out with you, but then make you wonder if you'll get the 2nd hang out

I think if he chooses not to hang out with you it'll be cuz your friend will be there and he might want to be alone with you.

thank you
    tonight on facebook i posted a comment about random stuff then he made a status sayn he had nowt to do.. so I messaged him asking if me might give me a hand to walk the foster dog cause my wrists are bad again. usually takes him a few minutes to reply (to anything, not just from me, typical guy thing i think) and he replied just a few seconds later 'be up in 2 x'
    and we had a really nice walk! the dog was sort of behaving for once, and I was able to walk my dog and his dog who dont pull on the lead.
    then when we got back he asked if I fancied coming for a drive cause he was ''well bored at home'' and we went out to the beach - bloody freeeezing btw!- and watched the massive waves. we where standing quite close and he was telling me how he is glad i moved onto the street because hes not many friends and its really nice to have someone to walk with.
    And then his bloody phone rang!!!! Agh.
    he dropped me home and was just like 'ok if I dont see you before, il see you sat night, let me know where and when you want picked up' but he *might* come on sat night to our wee party and he might bring his single mate so my mate isnt left out! haha