+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need buy Bubble chairs?

Need buy Bubble chairs?

It's one of those things you see most of the time only in movies clubs or design magazines, but now you don't have to be James Bond sipping a dry Martini (shaken not stirred of course) to own a crystal clear hanging bubble chair in your very own living room (yes your living room in Kansas!).

Inspired by modern and contemporary designs of the late 60's and early 70's the Iconic hanging ball chair is most definitely making a comeback (or shall we say entrance) into people's living rooms. "with the living room becoming less and less a place for conversation and communication, and more of a hub for audio-visual and media activity we now see more and more modern and contemporary inspired designs in ordinary people's living rooms –say designer MilesGershon maker of exclusive Wall Units and Entertainment Centers.

One thing is for sure, in the 70's these chairs cost over $5000 a pop and now they cost much cheaper online. Bubble Chairs are also available in cool colors such as pink and blue as well as the classic clear bubble chair.

Miles recommends that the room with the hanging ball chair (if hung from the ceiling) have enough headroom in the living space to make the ball work in the room – nothing is more kitsh than a hanging ball chair in a small space –it looks cheap. If this is the case Miles recommends getting a stand for the hanging ball chair which makes the unit more of a standing piece which fits the confines of small spaces.

For more information as well as s huge selection of hanging bubble chairs go to modernfurnituremax.com on there you can also see other modern classics at affordable prices such as the egg chair , le Corbusier chairs and sofas , modern living rooms sets, and modern dining room sets. I'm sure you'll find what you need from their over 3600 product count. Anyways if you do end up calling them ask for Jason. I bought my bubble chair from him, and he gave me a nice discount.

Aside from the fact that you're spamming so hard, I'm calling bullshit here. My grandfather has a bubble chair, and it's the most uncomfortable piece of sh​it I've ever had the misfortune of smothering with my asscheeks.

Look at that woman. You see what she's doing? That's right; sitting at an acute, 45º angle.

Bubble chairs lead to herniated discs, you self-righteous prick.