+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giant cyclone hits Australia

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Giant cyclone hits Australia

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110202/ts_nm/us_australia_cyclone]Giant cyclone hits Australian tourist coast - Yahoo! News[/url]

I just want to know, Mish and Charlie, are you safe there?
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 03-02-11 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Voila
    I wazzzz here

I've heard about this, my aussie friend was talking to me about it this morning. I pray there aren't any casualties and it'll just turn out to be a big huge wimpy storm.

Melbourne and Sydney =/= Northeast.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know where you are exactly, you think that I remember where does every member on LF live exactly? If you want I can erase my concerns about you, no problemo amigo
    I wazzzz here

I'm safe, but we were in Cairns less than a month ago, lucky escape!
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I don't know where you are exactly, you think that I remember where does every member on LF live exactly? If you want I can erase my concerns about you, no problemo amigo
    [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/49286-did-mish-get-washed-away.html"]Did Mish Get Washed Away?[/URL]

Just two weeks ago, and you made the very first response to that thread-

No,he said it's in other part of Australia. He probably doesn't have time now
    But two weeks is such a long time ago, we shouldn't expect anyone to remember for that long, be able to read the top right 'location' tab or read more than just single headlines for news. Thinking is such hard work after all.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I said it ,because he said he's in other part of Australia and that he's safe . Don't remember where,but he said it somewhere. Seriously I think ( I think I know ) he lives in Sydney ,but then I also think that Charlie lives in Sydney... And about you, I just knew that you live in Australia but where you live exactly, I have no freaking idea. Besides the cyclone is so big , it looks like half of the Australia so I just wanted to be sure that all of you are safe. So simple. But well, you don't want me to be worried about you so go to hell hehe. I wanted to be nice, you screw it so go to hell hehe
    I wazzzz here

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    great, no thread goes without putting someone down.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I always whinge about being from the UK. But one thing we should be thankful for, is that we don't experience the like of hurricanes, cyclones and earthquakes.

Hope you are all staying safe over there

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah you just have rain in the spring, rain in the summer, rain in the fall and rain in the winter Ok last two years you had some snow in the winter but besides I'm right When a teacher asks kids to paint a house with grass,trees and the sun , kids are like "wtf is sun?" ,teacher " Don't ask me, do you think I know everything you little asshole? "
    I wazzzz here

LOLS, it's not quite that bad ... We had a bad winter this year and lots of snow. But we can't grumble and because we don't usually get snow.

Sometimes we have nice weather, but rarely Last year we had a few weeks where it was nice and hot.

It's usually just cold, even if the sun is out We havn't had much rain lately, but it was raining tonight where I am and quite heavily.

Still...I'd rather have shitty weather than have to be told there is a massive cyclone on the way. I wouldn't have a clue where to go and hide!!...Those things can blow homes apart!!...so pointless to sit in the house

It's 'panic stations' over here and if we get 2 inches of snow....god knows what they will all do and if we had a hurricane or cyclone.

Repeat.
    I said it ,because he said he's in other part of Australia and that he's safe. Don't remember where,but he said it somewhere....Besides the cyclone is so big , it looks like half of the Australia so I just wanted to be sure that all of you are safe.
    " read more than just single headlines for news" applies here.

Seriously I think ( I think I know ) he lives in Sydney ,but then I also think that Charlie lives in Sydney...
    "Thinking is such hard work" applies here.

And about you, I just knew that you live in Australia but where you live exactly, I have no freaking idea.
    "be able to read the top right 'location' tab" applies here.

But well, you don't want me to be worried about you so go to hell hehe. )
    And this is the only reason why I even took the time to respond in the first place - your assumption that I would even give half a shit (two shits would be excessive) about losing the 'privilege' of your internet concerns was just hilarious.

Oh no, what will I do now, Petit doesn't care for me anymore? I need a bucket of ice-cream and a sob-movie to be able to move on with my life...

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/49286-did-mish-get-washed-away.html"]Did Mish Get Washed Away?[/URL]

Just two weeks ago, and you made the very first response to that thread-

But two weeks is such a long time ago, we shouldn't expect anyone to remember for that long, be able to read the top right 'location' tab or read more than just single headlines for news. Thinking is such hard work after all.
    I know, right? [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/49764-crisis-tunisia.html"]This news is, like, 2 weeks old.[/URL]

PP, you should *never* work for a news company.

Annoying is that you come up with such an old news... Oops I said it again :/ Well but it's true. I already managed to think about it few time and even shrugged few times as well. I'm not surprised that they fight again. "Those" countries don't know how to stay at peace for more than few years... SHRUG.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 04-02-11 at 05:31 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shut up Lipp and GTFO . Geez. I always knew you were some kind of asshole but I hoped I'm wrong . Well I'm not ,so just get lost dude.
    I wazzzz here

probably just hale stones lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast