+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you had your 1st kiss?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Umm yes sweetie, it was. I tried, he pushed me away and laughed at me. You think I'm gonna try that again? Hells no.
    you tried only one and gave up?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well umm f**k yeah. When one is constangly bullied, laughed at, pushed away, poked, pranked, and then I "try something" and get pushed away and laughed at. Hells yeah only once. Why would I voluntarily put myself up for yet more humiliation again? Not many would.

HS was the absolute worst time of my entire life. I grew into my own at around 19, If I want a guy I'll get him but rest assured being laughed at while pushed away makes it absolutely horrifying to try again... so self confidence my ass.
    Last edited by girl68; 04-02-11 at 02:45 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well umm f**k yeah. When one is constangly bullied, laughed at, pushed away, poked, pranked, and then I "try something" and get pushed away and laughed at. Hells yeah only once. Why would I voluntarily put myself up for yet more humiliation again? Not many would.

HS was the absolute worst time of my entire life. I grew into my own at around 19, If I want a guy I'll get him but rest assured being laughed at while pushed away makes it absolutely horrifying to try again... so self confidence my ass.
    yeah, i know what you mean, it was just as bad for me. but outside of school all of my friends were 18 year old guys when i was 13, and we spent many sleepless nights together.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    yeah, i know what you mean, it was just as bad for me. but outside of school all of my friends were 18 year old guys when i was 13, and we spent many sleepless nights together.
    Ewwww.... 13 yo are kids...

Lucky you, I was fugly until long after highschool. Boys didn't start coming until I was about 19 years old. Now, they're eveywhere, but I got the one I really want.
    I was around 17 and when guys started to take notice. At school, all my friends had boyfriends except me. But then they'd tend to chase guys, I didn't and never have.

The best looking girls at school, turned out to the fugliest - the fugliest turned into swans over the years and judging by pics I saw on FB of them all and what they look like now. Same for the guys....the hot ones at school, are right 'dogs' now, lols

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Ewwww.... 13 yo are kids...
    Yeah and in Spain 13 year old is the age of consent remember.

We have some 13 year olds dropping kids over here....they are all at it, of all ages.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess I'd rather be good looking NOW... and have a hideous past.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Yeah and in Spain 13 year old is the age of consent remember.

We have some 13 year olds dropping kids over here....they are all at it, of all ages.
    same with Israel, all my GFs had BFs, and 13 yolds were having kids already.

I guess I'd rather be good looking NOW... and have a hideous past.
    me too! I was really awkward and had no confidence til I was a senior, so probably 17. I was skinny and didn't have curves, I had braces. I have a bigger forehead so it always made me look really awkward. I was self-conscious and shy so that prevented me from ever having a boyfriend or going after a guy. I was the same as xxazurexx, all my friends always had boyfriends and I was the one who had to go to dances solo! Then I grew up, got my braces off, got side bangs, grew curves, and now I keep having to make excuses to NOT hang out with guys. If only I knew back then how things would turn out... lol.

it's funny too how the ugly people become pretty and vice versa! this one guy who is a friend of mine was cute in high school. football player, all the girls liked him, etc. now, he is 21 and has a receding hairline! I mean, his hair is literally back to the middle of his scalp at this point! a bunch of people who were the hot popular ones got fat and went downhill. and people who were never really noticed look good!

^I was the same....lacked total confidence and was really shy,

Then my confidence just grew and when I reached 17/18. I don't think those were the years I looked my best physically though,. I'd say from 26 onwards is when I was at my most attractive - I seemed to 'peak' at that age and people say the older I get, the better I look
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 04-02-11 at 07:24 AM.

15 ..I was ridiculously shy...my best mates girlfriend decided to try hook me up with one of her friends , who was in retrospect a bit of a slut. I spent the day with them both , and in a dark alley walking her home she shoved me against the fence and started kissing me. I had NO idea what to do , just kind of guessed and figured it out. Spent the night with her , had some fun...not proper sex though and the next day she told me she thought we should'nt hang out anymore. Never saw her again. Then I went a year an a half before I met anyone else . Not a proud or romantic first kiss really , but I didn't really get good looking til about a year ago or so when I hit 17
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

14 years old back then I wanted to hurt her but insted i kissed her
    and run away considering that is punishment to her

18, it wasn't that long ago. We went to Applebees, and in the parking lot he kissed me. I never saw him since.

It was with a 50 yr old man and an engineer, but he wanted sex that same night too, and I was like "no". And then he said, "I'm bored" so he took me home.

Lol I was 13 that time! the guy was 16 or 17 i think... he's my first real boyfriend... heheheh
    What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself.
    Hecato, Greek philosopher
    www.coachhollywood.com - Los Angeles Life and Business Coach

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaC View Post
    18, it wasn't that long ago. We went to Applebees, and in the parking lot he kissed me. I never saw him since.

It was with a 50 yr old man and an engineer, but he wanted sex that same night too, and I was like "no". And then he said, "I'm bored" so he took me home.
    If you aren't a troll, your life must suck horribly. I'd not like to be in your skin.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast