+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you had your 1st kiss?

I was about to turn 16, my friend seemed very anxious to make out with me o.O it was truth or dare...~

awkward.

I was 17. My first girlfriend. My lips were shaking, but I wanted more. Hahah...
    We were both virgins, so when I made a moaning sound, she got scared.

Hahaha, I love talking about my first kiss best kiss of my whole life!

I was 13, and there had been a highschool disco, and my friend's best friend asked this random (hot) guy if he'd *go with*(meaning snog/french kiss) me. He said yes, but I said no cos I didn't know who he was. She asked if he'd go with my friend and he said no, and she said no.

After that my friend was going around saying she had refused him, but he had refused me. I knew it was wrong and tried to correct her, but she was insecure and trying to be cool to folk, so she kept saying it. It also so happened he and his friends would follow us around school, and I think my friend noticed this but I didn't til he stopped.

Come around next highschool disco, my friend seems bored and trying to get rid of me by constantly power walking away from me, and I thought to myself " there's all those guys I say I fancy, and other girls who are kissing and getting boyfriends. If I don't do something, then I'll have disappointed myself. At least if I ask a hot guy and he says no, then I know I tried.". At that moment, the hot guy following us was approaching the doorway bit my friend had walked thro but where I was still standing, so I walked up to him and asked if he'd go with me. I heard this distant voice saying *yes* and even tho I was in shock and panic (what do I do now?!?! why did he say yes?!!? oh cripes, I haven't kissed anyone before!) I took his hand, and walked him to a space in the dance hall and went for it.

It was really nice and smooth, but when we stopped, he walked away into the crowd to tell his friends. My friend had popped up from somewhere and told everyone I had lost my *virgin lips* and I knew she was mad. It made me feel so guilty, and I knew that she'd be a complete nightmare about it from then on. Somehow, after standing there agonising about it all, my friend came back and said *he fancies you, wants to go with you again and wants to go out with you*, and to me that was like holy moly! I started to say *no, no, no, not til I sit down* but only *no no no* came out and my friend grinned and skipped off to tell him while I had a mini breakdown. He fancied me!!!!!

Anyways, it didn't register to me that she had just told him no, and I was too shy to speak to him or do anything for the rest of the night, plus I had my friend sticking to me like glue after that. The next day I was so happy, I was ready to go up and ask him out, and when I went to ask him, he barged past me with a look of hurt on his face. And I felt like such crap. My friend was practically singing *oh he hates you now, you kb'ed him*. I asked her what kb-ed meant, and she said *knocked back* as if she was a big know-it-all. From then on, my friend, and her other friend I also spoke to, liked to remind me that he still hated me. I didn't stop to find out if he really did, because I felt so stupid for making him feel so bad.

P.s. he was in the year below me, but was only about 4 months younger than me.
    Last edited by Charisma; 15-02-11 at 11:03 AM. Reason: p.s.

I was 13 with a guy 3 years older and it was just for kicks.

13ish... I think... Weird how some people remember everything about it and all I remember is the girl and the place (not the time, date, why we were there).
    no. can't do that.

uhm. 20, about 30 minutes before getting laid for the 1st time.
    Green!

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I was 13 and we were both hammered. She was upset because we were lost and couldn't find our friends. I comforted her and told her everything was going to be fine, and suddenly her tongue was down my throat. We made out all night and then it was immensely awkward after that.

Both hammered at 13???? ^^^^

Gawd, at that age I didn't even know what a 'guy' was, let alone be hammered. I was still playing with dolls and raiding apple orchards

i think it was 13 when i was 7th grade, her name was heather. im still friends with her til this day.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 26-02-11 at 03:16 AM.

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Both hammered at 13???? ^^^^

Gawd, at that age I didn't even know what a 'guy' was, let alone be hammered. I was still playing with dolls and raiding apple orchards
    Yea not only did I hang out with older kids, but they hung out with older kids, so I started 'partying' at a young age; so young, in fact, that I quit marijuana at 15 and quit alcohol at 17. I stopped hanging out with them after they started doing pain killers. I later heard they had gone as far as coke.

16 in the school library, awkward and teenage lust filled

17. Was the latest out of anyone I know. Nobody knew I hadn't kissed a girl until that age, they all thought it was something I had done a long time before.

Happened on new years eve. Both of us drunk. Had been eyeing this girl up all night, dancing a bit and then her friend came over and said "why don't you guys kiss?". They were both much older than me. Felt so great to finally get it over with. I had had many chances before that but was always too shy. Didn't see what the big deal was after I was done. Sloppiest kiss of my life though (partly my fault too )

Nowadays kissing (on the lips.... and elsewhere ) is my FAVOURITE thing to do. Really can't beat a good kiss.

17. Was the latest out of anyone I know.
    So was I. Everyone else I knew was at it in the playground and from age 12....lols

Not sure how you feel but I sometimes feel like I missed out.

I know a lot of people who lost their virginity at that age....

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardegan View Post
    Not sure how you feel but I sometimes feel like I missed out.

I know a lot of people who lost their virginity at that age....
    I tend to look at it like I didn't miss out on my childhood. A lot of kids do and grow up too fast.

I honestly don't think we'd have been missing much at 12, 13....do you? lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast