+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How old were you when you had your 1st kiss?

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardegan View Post
    Not sure how you feel but I sometimes feel like I missed out.

I know a lot of people who lost their virginity at that age....
    I didn't lose my virginity til I was 20!

80r is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I tend to look at it like I didn't miss out on my childhood. A lot of kids do and grow up too fast.

I honestly don't think we'd have been missing much at 12, 13....do you? lol
    Yea, I'm going to agree with you. People are always astounded at the lack of a childhood that I've had. Such is the price of having hung out with the "cool" kids.

P.S. The cool kids really aren't all that cool. They just spend hours trying to impress each other. It gets very boring.
    Last edited by 80r; 01-03-11 at 12:11 AM.

I currently live in Georgia but I have lived all over the southeast and I was born in Guam
    I was 17 and I wasnt really into her. She was just infatuated with me. I felt really awkward about it all.

I was 16. At a friends house, with another good friend of mine. I remember his lips tasting like rootbeer, and his breath smelling like Febreze. Anyway, that started a few months of fooling around, which then ended around the time I met my first boyfriend. Still really good friends with him to this day.

18 , her name was Steph! I'm a decently attractive guy, I was so set on having my first kiss with this girl that I really liked (huge crush) and I was set on the idea that she was gonna be the only girl I ever dated, and we'd get married. And well yeah nothing ever happened with her. I'm turning 20 in May, and come to think of it....looking back now....I was a moron lmfao!

What's even funniest is that it was at my friends house on his couch and after words I had the biggest hard on that I couldn't shake, and I had gym shorts on too. My friends dad saw me, looked down, smiled, shook his head and walked away "kids" lol! I kinda did the penguin dance around his house and did the whole duck in cover behind the chair act till it went away, so funny lol! Good times, we ended up dating then she cheated on me...with my best friend (Justin)...****ing bitch x)

I haven't talked to her in maybe a year, and I recently just broke up with my girlfriend. And Steph randomly liked my status which was "Justin's going down!" to which I replied "Steph you would like the idea of Justin "going down"" she never replied, haven't heard from her since I love my life
    Last edited by lessthankeevin; 04-03-11 at 03:29 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234