+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He asked for my number and never called...

He asked for my number and never called...

So I'm confused. I went to a birthday party Saturday night and connected with this guy. After we left the party, a group of us went to a diner where we had pretty good convo. At the end, he asked for my number. He texted me that same night, "It was nice meeting you." I didn't see it until the next morning. I texted back "It was nice meeting you as well. I hope we get to bump into each other again soon." He responded, "That would be nice."

That was the last I heard of him. That was Sunday morning. It is now 11:35 on Wednesday night.

It sounds stupid, but I also noticed that he has become friends on facebook with other people he met that night...but not me.

I'm so confused.

I'm 27 and he's 32-34. Either way, too old to be playing games.

Why hasn't he called? Did he realize he actually wasn't into me??? I've never had this happen. Haha

It's only been a few days. You really don't need to be worrying about this yet.

either he realized he doesnt want to pursue you or else he was drunk when he asked for your number and hungover or still drunk when you text him back. i have done it many times. get hammered and get a girls number and then after i sober up i get all shy and dont contact again her cuz i think i might have done something stupid or that maybe she really isnt that into me. so if you really like him or want to see him again f*uck it call him and if he doesnt answer leave a short message and if he doesnt get back to you then you will know for sure that he just doesnt want to talk to you. i wish more girls would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ktm390 View Post
    either he realized he doesnt want to pursue you or else he was drunk when he asked for your number and hungover or still drunk when you text him back. i have done it many times. get hammered and get a girls number and then after i sober up i get all shy and dont contact again her cuz i think i might have done something stupid or that maybe she really isnt that into me. so if you really like him or want to see him again f*uck it call him and if he doesnt answer leave a short message and if he doesnt get back to you then you will know for sure that he just doesnt want to talk to you. i wish more girls would do that.
    That's true )) Lot of guys are too shy to call first... Actually one of my friends was complaining about it yesterday....
    So I think you should call him
    I <3 <3 <3 yoooooooooooooooooou

Much too old to be playing games.... its time for you to move on... It sounds like he is/would be a waste of your time.
    Hunter S. Thompson once said "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

Same reason wyi girls will give their number and then ignore when he calls....not that big of an interest.

Maybe he plays by silly rule books and there is another 3 hours 35 minutes and 2 seconds left to go and before he calls.