+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cant cum with a condom

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    At first I thought doppel wrote this. I was getting ready to add it to my signature.
    Puh-lease. I typically use condoms unless I'm in a relationship. In that case, the girl goes on BC. CC was the retarded exception; "I don't wanna go on BC pills because they are harmful and will sterilize me." Good. She probably should be sterilized anyway. Some of the shit she said... I'm lucky I don't have a permanent dent on my forehead from banging my head against a wall and face-palming.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Puh-lease. I typically use condoms unless I'm in a relationship. In that case, the girl goes on BC. CC was the retarded exception; "I don't wanna go on BC pills because they are harmful and will sterilize me." Good. She probably should be sterilized anyway. Some of the shit she said... I'm lucky I don't have a permanent dent on my forehead from banging my head against a wall and face-palming.
    I would feel more comfortable living if you would just get a vasectomy.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    I would feel more comfortable living if you would just get a vasectomy.
    Why would I ever do anything that makes you feel comfortable?

Just don't use a condom. Let nature take it's course. Just do it!

Birth control is your answer. Hell me and my ex went through this. I put on a condom and IMMEDIATELY lose wood lol. I prefer the real feel ya know. She had birth control and i still pulled out. No babies and lots of sex, everybody wins.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Just don't use a condom. Let nature take it's course. Just do it!
    I really wish there was a 'dislike' button.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If he masturbates, tell him to stop it. He is probably desensitized a bit. In the meantime, 30 minutes of sex doesn't sound like a bad thing to me, and if he has been sexually active with people besides you, that condom may be protecting you from STDs..
    Plus I think what you were trying to say is that anal sex is the answer, and I applaud your willingness to be so bold.

If you were being coy and trying to get at fisting, well that is where you lose me though, I just don't see how fisting would be the answer in this particular situation.

yes it's common

your bf uses candoms thats mean you are not trusting your bf you afraid of transmitting disease during sex is that right or what

sorry to enter your own life

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    yes it's common

your bf uses candoms thats mean you are not trusting your bf you afraid of transmitting disease during sex is that right or what

sorry to enter your own life
    or maybe she doesnt want a kid yet!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

so sorry to her but she said (my boyfriend and i are ...) they are not married yet

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    it's called planned parenthood or a doctor, find the closest one near you and they will help you find a birth control method that suits your needs. There are many options out there, and i wouldn't recommend the pull-out method....unless you want the stress of thinking you are pregnant EVERY single time something 'feels' off, you miss a period, or when your period is late. It's really takes the fun out of sex, trust me.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Have you tried different kinds of condoms? There are plenty of options out there:

1) Some condoms are made with more room around the head. The extra space feels a little more natural, and a lot of guys like them. I can't stand them myself (feels like I'm f***ing a plastic bag), but I know a lot of guys that swear by them.

2) You could go the opposite route and get snug-fit condoms. Again, not my thing, but some guys swear by them.

3) Try non-latex condoms. Polyurethane transfers heat better, giving a more nature feeling. Lambskin is even better, but more expensive. These are not as effective as latex for preventing disease, but it doesn't sound like you are worried about that.

4) Ultra-thin condoms aren't a dramatic improvement, but they are an improvement.

5) Pour a little bit of lube into the tip of the condom. Don't use a lot or you could risk the condom slipping. Make sure that the lubricant you are using is compatible with the material that the condom is made out of. This in combination with non-latex condoms worked best for me.

6) Avoid condoms that come with a spermicidal lubricant. It isn't as effective as the stuff that you buy separately, and I know a lot of guys swear that it causes more desensitization.

None of these are ever going to be as good as the real sensation, but any of them are preferable to the "pull and pray" method.

Oh, and thirty minutes is completely normal, probably better than normal.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by speakerspoke View Post
    Plus I think what you were trying to say is that anal sex is the answer, and I applaud your willingness to be so bold.

If you were being coy and trying to get at fisting, well that is where you lose me though, I just don't see how fisting would be the answer in this particular situation.
    Bahahahahaah!!! I am just getting around to seeing this post.

Whatever happened to this guy, anyway? He was funny.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12