+ Follow This Topic

Thread: think i may be allergic to him ..

think i may be allergic to him ..

i wasnt to sure where to put this post , im hoping here will do.
    so yes this is a serious post.

not sure wether anyone will be able to help with this but ill ask away anyway ,
    im allergic to most things , and this triggers off my eczema and i get it really bad all over my face , im fine when im at home but when im at my boyfriends i cant stop itching and it really agrivates my skin. I dont have my own house but he does and so i go to his when i see him , it honestly is becoming a problem.

it could be the fact his house isnt clean enough , then how would i go about cleaning it ? and i think even if i did clean it , it wouldnt stay that way for long , i havent been with him long , any ideas , hmmmmmmmm ?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    try taking benadryl before going over.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    try taking benadryl before going over.
    Bam, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by chloeee123 View Post
    i wasnt to sure where to put this post , im hoping here will do.
    so yes this is a serious post.

not sure wether anyone will be able to help with this but ill ask away anyway ,
    im allergic to most things , and this triggers off my eczema and i get it really bad all over my face , im fine when im at home but when im at my boyfriends i cant stop itching and it really agrivates my skin. I dont have my own house but he does and so i go to his when i see him , it honestly is becoming a problem.

it could be the fact his house isnt clean enough , then how would i go about cleaning it ? and i think even if i did clean it , it wouldnt stay that way for long , i havent been with him long , any ideas , hmmmmmmmm ?
    does the fact that he owns his own house keep you coming back? does he sound like an ideal candidate to gold dig?

1)Have an MSDS available for any dangerous substance in your workplace.....................
    2)Protect your skin by applying petroleum jelly and lotion.
    Try to give proper medicinal treatment to your boyfriend for eczema as he suffers.So that he also feels relax.

The key to all allergies is learning how to relax generally. Your immune
    system sounds very weak. It can be improved through learning how to relax
    and to do it on a regular basis.
    As for your boyfriends house? He won't keep it clean unless he want's to, but your
    reaction and thoughts when you go to his place will affect how you feel and how your immune
    system will respond.
    CraigT aneed4change

maybe you react to a perfume he is wearing, a detergent or can be anything really. You could take some antihistamine a few hours before you visit him to help control the symptoms - but it may be worth spending a bit of time to find out what is the trigger (at least if you want to keep dating this guy).

You have a cool name by the way.