+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I wait for my Ex? :(

You really think so??

That's REALLY comforting to hear although I feel like I'm losing all hope at this point waiting to talk to him

Have you had an experience like this before?

its dead (rest in peace)

iam sorry to bother you i will never post at your threads i am sorry and dont till admins

Huh? What's up with that last post from Black Man?

Anyway, the "evidence" of him wanting to get in touch is pretty weak. Saying "maybe we'll talk" and giving a vague time frame isn't too encouraging. And he'll emai you? Not very personal. I'll call you or I'll stop by would be more like it. Sounds like he wanted to let you down easy. And the fact that he wouldn't have sex because he supected you of being with someone while you were broken up? Jealous and parnoid much? I'm thinking this one might not be a good match for you, as much as you say you love him. Second breakup already. Think back to why the first split happened and whether there's some kind of recurring problem that would keep coming up even if you did reconnect.

Sorry to interfere, but this is what happened with a neighbor of my cousin
    same as your story

dont give up

and dont talk like you are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
    sheeeeer up

Quote Originally Posted by freewing View Post
    Hey! Thanks for posting the music, I'll be listening to it later on today.. I haven't been to teh Roxy or the Rainbow but one of my good friends lives by the Sunset Strip so I'm sire I'll get a chance one of these days. I quit drinking/smoking about 2 months ago (it was an agreement with my ex) and I'm so glad I did. I know it hasn't been long but life is so much better in that aspect, I don't know if I'll have drink or smoke again.. at least not for a while.
    Yesterday was really hard for me, I was at work and he was on my mind the whole time and I kept tearing up and trying to hide it so I wouldn't look stupid We still haven't spoken it's been since Tuesday I feel sick to my stomach, looks like no appetite today for me. I'm starting to lose hope. Did your girl call you yet?
    oh yeah i hate the random tear ups! i'm not sure if she has called or not i have been gone the last two nights hangin out with my cousin and uncle drinkin and doin guy shit. then today is the superbowl so ill be over there again.
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Seems like he did do something bad, because up until you confronted him he was being all nice then turned when you said it. He is making excuses it seems like. Not your fault. If i were you, I'd ignore him and let him run to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaJo View Post
    Seems like he did do something bad, because up until you confronted him he was being all nice then turned when you said it. He is making excuses it seems like. Not your fault. If i were you, I'd ignore him and let him run to you.
    what a horrible first post. Anyways, there is a trust issue that everyone has seemed to ignore for whatever reason. You said he thought you slept with someone. You then said to went and met other people after the first split. I believe ALL the problems from that point up until now comes from the trust problem. He wouldn't have sex with you, for a guy to deny a girl of sex, that's a PRETTY serious trust issue. You can't have a relationship without trust. I think you should let this one burn.

Just hang in there

Thanks for all the advice guys!

I know there's a trust issue there.. from the beginning which is mostly my fault

..Before we were "officially dating" he found out I hooked up with another guy and got really angry over it. I tried to play it off because I was still single back then but I knew it was wrong.. he's always had trust issues even from the past, before me

And he finally contacted me last night. He said "Just checking up on you". And we had a convo about how we're doing/about our weekend/school etc. He said he thought I'd be out somewhere instead of being at home..
    I guess he's trying to see what I'm up to on my own..

My ex and I broke up two days ago (Tuesday, 2/1) over the phone when I confronted him that things haven't been the same these past few days. He was fine when he answered the phone and was calling me by my nicknames and sounded cute and completely normal until I brought up the issue.

So he agreed that things haven't been the same and got defensive and started saying he's not happy with me and our relationship is dead because we have no more intimacy. (We broke up before and he thinks I had sex with someone else while we were broken up even though I keep telling him that I DIDN'T, so he's been refusing to be intimate with me recently). He mentioned a rhyme that I wrote in my phone about "letting go/losing of my emotions" that I wrote when I was sexually frustrated with him and he sounded fed up at this point.

I asked him if he still loves and cares about me and he said yes and I know that's the truth but he still broke up with me.

I'm completely heartbroken and I'm still in love with him. I have some of my stuff at his place and he has his jacket here so he said maybe we'll talk in a week or two (he said he'll email me).
    We haven't spoken for a few days and it's already killing me.

I don't want to go out and meet new people because I made that mistake when we first broke up which is why we have this huge problem now. I'm still in love with him and I want to follow my heart this time.

Do you think I should wait for him or should I move on?
    Breaking up over the phone is pretty weak sauce...
    2nd, it sounds like you DID cheat on him by your response so please clarify the post in bold...
    When you first broke up you stated you met new people when you'd gone out...Is this why he feels you
    had sex with someone else? Have you considered he knows something? (People aren't stupid, they have
    instinct)

NEVER follow your heart! Your heart is what got you into this cluster**** in the 1st place!
    LEAD your heart, don't follow it.

The core issue of your issue is: lack of open and honest communication...without it: you canNOT have
    a real relationship that lasts. Lying, cheating, lying by omission are also deal breakers...

So please be honest: WHY does he feel as though you cheated? Did you do something?
    (even if you were "broken up?")

Thanks for all the advice guys!

I know there's a trust issue there.. from the beginning which is mostly my fault

..Before we were "officially dating" he found out I hooked up with another guy and got really angry over it. I tried to play it off because I was still single back then but I knew it was wrong.. he's always had trust issues even from the past, before me

And he finally contacted me last night. He said "Just checking up on you". And we had a convo about how we're doing/about our weekend/school etc. He said he thought I'd be out somewhere instead of being at home..
    I guess he's trying to see what I'm up to on my own..
    Bingo...You lied to him.
    Worse, is that he had trust issues from the past and you couldn't keep your legs closed while you were "unofficially" dating: and you wonder
    why he feels this way?????????????

You've ruined the relationship and it's possible he may never get over what you did, nor what was done to him by other lying women.
    If I were you: I'd apologize, and accept it IF he doesn't want to see you (because of your previous actions) Sure, you deserve a 2nd chance
    but only if he's willing to give it to you.

I NEVER cheated on him.. but to clarify read my above post ^ (which happened early on BEFORE we were even dating.. but I know it's ALL my fault :\ )

I still didn't have sex with anyone else when we were broken up but because of what happened before we were dating is why I suspect he thinks I had sex with someone else..

I NEVER cheated on him.. but to clarify read my above post ^ (which happened early on BEFORE we were even dating.. but I know it's ALL my fault :\ )

I still didn't have sex with anyone else when we were broken up but because of what happened before we were dating is why I suspect he thinks I had sex with someone else..
    I said you lied to him, same difference.
    To clarify:

(1) When did you first meet him? How long from his last girl from the moment he first met you?
    (2) When did you first kiss him, or tell him you liked him?
    (3) When did he tell you he liked you?
    (4) When did you hook up with the other guy relative to when you first met this ex with trust issues???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12