+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what do you think of the new forum look?

Originally posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    And please is there any way to make the little flashing text pages and blue boxes go away after I've read the post?
    You mean the flashing box (indicating new post) ?
    Life is a mystery...

I mean how it used to be where you'd come in and the little white boxes would be yellow so you'd know there was a new post. Then you'd go in and read it and when you came back out the little box would be white again so you know you've read it. I don't mind the text flashing like that, but after I go into that section and read it then come back out can it go away? Same with those little blue boxes next to the thread title, after I read the post can't those go away? Just a way to lemme know what I've read and what's left to read. Do make any sense?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Not possible for the time being. Because of cache in the internet explorer we have, when we go back to the main forum, the picture will not change..
    Life is a mystery...

For the time being? Does that mean at some point it'll be like the good ol' days?
    Heit ist mein taug.

he means until Internet Explorer fixes their cache crap - I know what he is talking aboutbecause I have alot of cache problem with loading Flash updates. People taht have viewed that site before dont see the new Flash videos, etc etc.. So I had to hardcode alot of crap into the link to make it not use the cache, but it is extremely hard to do, especially since cross browser hardcoding cache crap is ****ing hard to do... but meh. IE will eventually get their shit fixed. They always do. AFTER everyone else has already done it. yup yup. MS steals everything. hehe. ****ers.

Well either way this was a while ago. It's been working the way it used to for a good while now. Glad it got patched.
    Heit ist mein taug.

ahh ! oops.. didnt realize how old this thread was until now. hehe

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    Does that mean at some point it'll be like the good ol' days?
    that is only a figment of our imagination that lives in the past. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

But is it just a figment if I admit that today....these current days are now the "good ol' days"? If I'm able to realize where I am now will one day be referred to as the "good ol' days" it is not longer a figment of any regard. It is a real era in time that coincides with the present and allows me to appreciate it all the more.....and eat cookies.
    Heit ist mein taug.

But what if this real era is just a figment of your imagination and you are actually younger, like 8 years old, but just dreaming of the future that has not yet been ? Does that make us real then ? Or maybe this is all in MY head and I am 26 years old and extremely rich and popular, and have a loving wife and 4 kids in a huge house over in Clear Lake, Texas, and I have a job as an IT Tech at some job that I cant think of right now, but I know I am good at it and love it, but still I am just sitting behind my desk off in a day dream about what it would be like to be the most miserable guy in the world just to see if I could handle it, and then that would mean all of this, even this very conversation is just a dream and none of this exists. Not the me your talking to now, not you, no one. This is all just one made up fantasy world in my head. What then ?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh here we go again, another arguement?? raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Billy, if your dreams are really that vivid you should try to put yourself in a coma.
    Heit ist mein taug.

they arent dreams - they are "visions". I can live out a few hours of my future life and then come back to this very second in a vision. I can be standing somewhere talking to my boss and in between words I can jump to the future and see and actually live out in first person view for up to a few ours and then slip back to this time and complete my sentence and no one would ever know I slipped.

I have had about 15 slips in my life. my first one was when I was 16. I have been having more lately and they are lasting longer. I can seem to live more, and see more in these recent ones. Almost as if I am learning to control this. Idk. I am a weird one.

I think i prefer the forusm old look.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Are you serious? It was all......PINK!!!!
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast