+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me please

Help me please

used to love a girl at school, never chatted with her at school.. after years i found her on a social networking site. She is living in a different city and got her number and used to text her and call too sometimes one day i texted her asking if she loves me ? she texted back sayin "do we talk everyday"? and She called back sayin" i hate you", during the coversation she said she wanted to meet up what are you upto? and why are you getting sentimental..and asked me why did you ask that she loves me ? i tried to get out of the situation sayin the text was for somebody else and said i am sorry she hung up sayin she hates me.after this i started calling her everyday but she showed less interest ... and One fine day i found her phone switched off and its been 10 days now and one day when i called her the phone rang and she replied in a reserved mann ..am not keeping in touch with her for 4 weeks ..i dunno what to do.. i love her Alot.could i get her back she is single what to do?
    Last edited by ericdreamz; 10-02-11 at 01:54 PM.

Um you really love her but you haven't come out and told her how you really feel about her?

She is very hurt because she was falling for you and in your cowardliness you jammed out and said it was a buddy goofing around... lame. I doubt very highly she gonna forgive you for this. She won't trust you. You lose pal.

Hi Bo! ok i was askin, smackie9 if she could suggest me a way out? ...if i try to be honest with my girl and tell her my feelings for her ...will she forgive me?.or have i lost my girl for ever
    Last edited by ericdreamz; 06-02-11 at 09:44 PM.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    dude i cannot even understand what you just typed. It doesn't make sense. edit.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

get to her place with a huge bouquet and apologize, saying you were an idiot and extremely lame, trying to cut the chat without thinking about the consequences... that you could hurt her. She is hurt for sure, Smackie9 had it right

Petite thanks for your post but i cant go to her place all i have, is her phone number and email address ...and ive already said am sorry thru a text.she said its ok! chil! but she continues to keep her phone switched off.

A little update ...today i sent a text to her asking if we could talk? ...she recieved the text but did not reply and when i tried calling she switched her phone off
    have'nt told her how much i love her ...she is sweet as honey cute as teddy i think about her 24 7..what do i do? text her and say i love her?
    Last edited by ericdreamz; 10-02-11 at 01:57 PM.

me thinks being pro active helps.