+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys whats your opinion?

Guys whats your opinion?

Hey guys,

Im a 21 year old girl, and there is a guy (24) im in love with, and I think he likes me too. I went to his place two times, second time we kissed. Now we kiss everytime we see eachother at school. But it seems like I almost have to beg him to go out some time.. He's talking about going to do something with me, and I always say yes to him. But it never happens. He just doesnt say: hey lets go out this saturday night, are you free, how about 8? And I asked him a few times, he said yes and then canceled. Twice. And he sometimes asks me but then I just dont hear about it again.. It makes me feel sad because I really like him, and im not sure he likes me that way as well.

If you like a girl, you ask her out right? You would make it happen?

I'm afraid you know the answer. At 24, guys don't make girls guess. If he likes you, he tries to be with you. You don't ever have to wonder.
    Guys can kiss a friend without attachment. He may like you as a friend that's all. If he is interested, you would not have to ask him.
    Sorry.

I see, thanks for your anwser. Guess you're right My dad said the same thing, that if he really likes me he would have already asked me out and wanted to be with me.

But I dont understand why, if he is not interested, he contacts me every day, he calls me sweet, told me I look nice and kisses me. You say he can kiss without attachment but he knows I like him. I told him I like him, and he said to me he has feelings for me too, that happend a few weeks before we first kissed. But still nothing happens.

he could be nervous.. sometimes even though guys know the woman likes him a lack of confidence stops them from making a move.... maybe you can make the move and see what happens. He could also like you just as a friend...
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 07-02-11 at 02:20 AM.

Okay I'll try again, and see what will happen. I just cant get him out of my mind haha

thanks

I was never good with women. Depends on the guy, and situation.

Question is, if you want it, will you make it happen?
    Green!

My guess? He's got a girlfriend that does not go to the same school. At school he can have a little fun with you, flirting and teasing, but evenings he has trouble getting away... and on the times he's managed to make arrangements, she's made plans with him after all.

Let me tell you how it works with normal men, k?

You spot him, he spots you.
    You make eye contact.
    You make a connection and you build upon that connection.
    You talk, flirt and eventually go out so that you can learn about your mysterious interest that you like....
    You get phone numbers, talk on the phone and create a want to see each other.

The man uses the information learned in what you like (to do, eat, etc) and uses that information as the basis for asking you out:
    favorite restaurant, favorite band, share some coffee at a coffee bar, talk more....then:

at some point you begin to touch, hug, kiss, pet and more...
    This guy only knows how to kiss: he doesn't *know* how to ask you out...
    You must accept this that you may be more experienced than he...

Now, instead of posting here on an internet forum: why don't you show him and involve him so he can learn how to affirm and how to ask you out and commit to a date?

A guy can kiss you without liking you.
    If he never goes out with you nor takes you out: he has issues.
    Are you willing to deal with them?

Yes: then be patient
    NO? Then RUN, gtfo of there and head for the hills.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmetrui View Post
    If you like a girl, you ask her out right? You would make it happen?

You pretty much answered your own question in the last line. My guess is that he likes you, but not in an intimate/gf way... kissing is no big deal to be honest, because many people do it without even having romantic feelings for one another. I think he may have picked up that your interest in him is more than a fun thing, and PERHAPS his cancellations, so to speak, are kind of a way to not get into anything deeper or lead you to believe that he likes you when he doesn't (in a romantic way).

I think you should just leave it at that and not get disheartened by it all; at least he didn't mess around with you and THEN keep you at arms length. There are many fish in the sea, and you do have your whole life ahead of you.

Stop kissing him and see what happens. The guy sounds like a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Stop kissing him and see what happens. The guy sounds like a jerk.
    Agreed.
    Maybe he just wants to bang you once, sorry but that it's what the situation looks like.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

Thanks for all the replies guys

Well he's more experienced then me in relationships.

I think you should just leave it at that and not get disheartened by it all; at least he didn't mess around with you and THEN keep you at arms length. There are many fish in the sea, and you do have your whole life ahead of you.
    The second time I went to him when we first kissed, he did try. But I said not so fast.

You pretty much answered your own question in the last line. My guess is that he likes you, but not in an intimate/gf way... kissing is no big deal to be honest, because many people do it without even having romantic feelings for one another. I think he may have picked up that your interest in him is more than a fun thing, and PERHAPS his cancellations, so to speak, are kind of a way to not get into anything deeper or lead you to believe that he likes you when he doesn't (in a romantic way).
    This happend a few days ago:
    So we were kissing again, and I asked him wether we had something going on. He said he didnt know. He started to say he thinks relationships are hard, he asked me if I would want that, so I said yes i would want a relationship. I asked him if he likes me or not, he said he does likes me. But then said again that he thinks relationships are difficult and he would have to stick more time into it. I said thats true (more time ) and i told him that I really like him. He said that that was nice to hear. And that something like a relationship it'll work itself out.

But know im thinking I can still try to make it happen, but with more time?

It's like a battle in my head! It drives me crazy

I should just stop kissing him when he tries..

No offense but I would let this go. If he has the balls to kiss you, then he has the balls to ask you out. My guess is that he is ****ing with your emotions or is just saying sweet things to get that 'one thing.' I think he knows you like him and I can already tell you like him more, so he will play off that.
    Even your father is telling you the truth and he's a man and he loves you, so he only wants the best for you.

Also, he cancelled on you, no way a guy is going to do that unless he doesn't care about the woman.

He just wants sex from you, please listen to your instincts and use common sense.

He already got you kissing him and he didn't do much, put two and two together, he only wants one thing from you.

Be with men who actually like you, in that they will put in the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmetrui View Post
    Thanks for all the replies guys

Well he's more experienced then me in relationships.

The second time I went to him when we first kissed, he did try. But I said not so fast.

This happend a few days ago:
    So we were kissing again, and I asked him wether we had something going on. He said he didnt know. He started to say he thinks relationships are hard, he asked me if I would want that, so I said yes i would want a relationship. I asked him if he likes me or not, he said he does likes me. But then said again that he thinks relationships are difficult and he would have to stick more time into it. I said thats true (more time ) and i told him that I really like him. He said that that was nice to hear. And that something like a relationship it'll work itself out.

But know im thinking I can still try to make it happen, but with more time?

It's like a battle in my head! It drives me crazy
    HE does not want a relationship with you.
    HE really does NOT like you in the way you like him.
    He likes to kiss you and that's it.
    If you decide to give him some; he will like that too, but won't like you back nor respect you.

You know what to do; but you are so desperate to keep this going you will sacrifice yourself by doing so.