+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Few days later, CLOSURE conversation with my EX.

Few days later, CLOSURE conversation with my EX.

Got my ex on FB to finally talk after a 2 week post breakup time out. I basically restated to her the reasons she broke up with me is that I moved in on the 3rd date into her parents house where she lived and relied on her for all my emotional and social support and was a complete disaster as a man without shaving alot, went to her house on daily basis, had her organize all my finances etc. She is 23, four years younger than me and knew that I was almost always broke and took her on only a few dates. Our bedroom manners were in crisis, I only had sex with her once in the beginning of the relationship and after that she gave me supposed signals that she wanted me to take control but I never really did, thinking she is just teasing me and doesn't really want me. THe whole groping husband role that I built up didn't really help either as she stated numerous times that she wants to be a girlfriend not a wife. I think that was the hidden reason why sex never really worked out with us plus being in her parents house with them sleeping didin't help. So after another night of miscommunicated sexual frustration she basically said she wants me to get out there and date other people and that we are not dating anymore.

Fast forward today, 2 weeks after tears and breakup, we finally have a closure conversation where she wishes me luck in life and hopes that I fix all those things I did wrong in our relationship. She is ok with the idea that if stars are ever right we might be together again but much much later not with me being the way I am today. SHe knows I love her and from this day on says for me to never talk to her about my feelings to her or she will ex communicate me, when I ask her does she miss me she says " I cant tell you that" She does admit that she likes when I complement her on facebook.

So, what do you guys think, should I cut all losses and basically walk away from the idea of her and me altogether forever?
    Or not??

I still can't get over the fact that you moved in with her after the 3rd date

Me moving in on third date: It sort of happened cause she was comforting me through my pain of my devorce which happened only 2 months before we met so it was all fresh in my mind. We slept together (no sex) and sorta liked the company of staying together.

You got divorced 2 months before you met her? Your'e not ready for a relationship. She was your rebound, and those never work out.