+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me, I can't live like this anymore

Hell, it's right there in the user name. people these days, sigh

Please help me, I can't live like this anymore

Hey, I suppose youre wondering what brought me here. I'm a seemingy well adjusted well liked man, but I have a history of depression and anxiety. I met a girl about five months ago, we moved into the same house. I fell in love, she seemed to feel that too but when I said something she shot me down. Then she got a boyfriend. A couple of days ago she admitted she loves me, when I said I loved her, she was uncertain if I was serious because I was drunk, she also didn't want to make things awkward in the house. Apparently she now regrets this. She told me she got with him because she wanted to get over me, but in her own wordsnow we have opened up to each other she can't look at him the same way. She said she needs to think, she doesn't want to hurt him by breaking up with him and she said she doesn't want to hurt herself by not being with me, She'sseeing him this weekend.I don't know what her decision is going to be and I'm really depressed because it seems even though we both feel the same way, I'm going to lose who I thought could be the one, she said she wishes she could turn back time, and we could be together without hurting anyone.she said she will always see me as the one she let get away. I know she actually does want to be with me but I don't know if it will happen. please help, I just need someone to talk to,I just spent the last 4 hours curled up on my bed.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Whoa so if she cares so damn much about you why is she with this guy? The fact that she is in a relationship with this guy first out of spite and then out of pity isn't a good look for her. She sounds like one of those girls who are full of excuses. She's hurting him anyway by continuing to lead him in a lie that she wants to be with him. And if she cared about you so much, she would just break up with him...and her saying it's because she doesn't want to hurt anyone is BS.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Hmm weird girl... I wouldn't be able to be with her after what she has done to me. She seems like a person who doesn't know what she wants..