+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you enjoy the first time???

Did you enjoy the first time???

Inspired by another thread I just wondered did you enjoy the first time???

I did, although i remember it didn't last too long and I was very close to just becoming a sticky mess..... I remember walking home afterwards thinking i was 8ft tall, proper bo i tell thee

My first time was scary at first not knowing exactly what to expect and doing more than expirementing with a condom on a bannana and doin it for real was totally nuts!!!
    it was on a waterbed and afterwards i hurt and i bled and it really freaked me out. It did not feel comfortable at all.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

i think i have posted the story of my first time here before, ill look later and paste it here if i can find it, or if i didnt ill type it out later,
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

my first time sucked. it hurt sooooo bad. my first was by far the largest i have ever been with. ouch! it pains me just to think about it!

I enjoyed my first time!! It was a little sad cause I didn't hold out for marriage, but I was still glad I was doing it! It was pretty special.

my first time was with my high school boyfriend and we were both virgins. it was pretty akward but after a while we got the hang of it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

lost counts............

Originally before I lost my virginity, I loved to talk about sex, but was still completely scared to do it. My boyfriend at the time was really sweet and said he would wait until I felt comfortable with it. So after a few nights of ALMOST having sex but pullling away. I finally got the confidence one night to say that I wanted to do it, but I warned him I was really nervous. Overall it wasn't to bad. It hurt a little bit, but I enjoyed it.

I remember just after I did it; lying there naked in bed with him, I was thinking about the whole thing. I enjoyed it and it was a special night. I'm still good friends with him today, so I think I had a good experience.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Yes, I enjoyed my 1st time and was really scared that I tried to put my clothes back on, but it was to difficult. Hasn't this thread been posted a while back?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Yes, I loved my first time. It was well special and amazing. I'll never forget it.

My first time was like something of a guily sin, with someone quite inappropriate! All I remember is just being overwhelmed by the sensations and shaking afterwards ...as she held me close

Hasn't this thread been posted a while back?
    We've had virginity threads before. But this one seems somehow different. I think its the fact that this thread was based on your emotions and sensations.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

My first time was a nooner quickie in my high school daze (intentional mispelling). We had dated previously, and had both been virgins. Later she dumped me to date an ex who conned her out of her hymen and left her after ignoring her for three days. At first I felt very cheated because when we later got back together, we wouldn't be able to share that particular first experience. After I got over THAT silliness, it has become a very pleasant memory. It was very short, but passionate. She cried and claimed it was because she was so happy...I choose to believe her. ^_^

Ok
    i have never lost my virginity
    U lot have such a mixture of memories - some good, some bad. Can u give me any tips? Did anything go drastically which I can avoid?
    Thanks
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by sashna
    Can u give me any tips?
    Make sure it's somewhere you're comfortable, have plenty of time and won't be disturbed

Quote Originally Posted by sashna
    Did anything go drastically which I can avoid?
    I guess for blokes... it could be an idea to practising putting on a condom before! Avoids any unnecessary anxiety and keeps the mood "smooth and flowing"...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast