+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When to Kiss? Please help

When to Kiss? Please help

Hey all,

I met a girl on an online dating site and we have known each other two weeks of talking on email/ talking phone/ texting., everything is going super well. We went out once so far on a date to meet each other and then will again for a 2nd date. On the first date we hugged at the end,
    for the 2nd date should I hug again, kiss on cheek, or lips? at the end of the night.

I'm thinking if it goes really well, I should kiss on the cheek. Lips would probably be more comfortable a 3rd or 4th date. But I want to show her I'm interested thats the thing

It will be on valentines too and I already volunteered to be her valentine. I don't think I should bring roses cause I will always be paying for dinner/activity and its only the 2nd date right?

We both really like each other so far and we have told that to each other.
    Last edited by shocker555; 06-02-11 at 02:39 PM.

I'd got for a quick kiss on the lips but nothing too major. And yes it's your 2nd date so don't go crazy just because it's valentines

If you were a guy I was really into, you wouldn't have to be asking when to kiss me...I'd have already kissed you.

Of course, not all ladies are forward like me that way

I'd go for a quick kiss on the lips...see how she responds to that firstly.

I would say only hug on second date. Depending what signals she gives you I would say the third date is fine to kiss on lips but nothing too much - she might think you're a sleaze.

haaa man just read her signals!! i swear kids these days....no initiative, no creativity, no balls! sorry man i know you are asking a serious question but without knowing how she acts when around you i have no idea what you should do. like i said just read her signals and then you have to know how to interpret them. maybe you **** up a couple times but thats how you learn. unless you are a natural like me
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

a beck after a second date is appropriate i think. but there is no right answer. what ever feels right. you know whenthe moment says "go for it"

^^^ Don't mind him... he's wearing a helmet to school again.

Find a time to stare at her. I mean really look into her eyes and think about what you admire about her most. Take it from there and everything will be alright. If you are meant to kiss it shall happen. If not, there is always next time. Hope this helps.
    [url=http://www.whatagirllikes.com/]Home - What A Girl Likes[/url]

you could really tell if a girl wants you to kiss her on that date or wait a bit more.. girls who are ready for action would always be a bit more touchy and almost always give you a good moment to make a kiss, but if she's a little reserve and dont talk too personal information, you may want to just stick with the hug
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

kiss kiss always its best to kiss its fun yeh! E. B. Dan | א. ב. דן - Her Gold Hair Video
    qtimex aw treex
    sympathy in an artist is an
    unpardonable mannerism of style. No artist is ever morbid. The artist
    can express everything. Thought and language are to the artist
    instruments of an art. Vice and virtue are to the artist materials for
    an art. From the point of view of form, the type of all the arts is
    the art of the musician. From the point of E. B. Dan | א. ב. דן - Her Gold Hair Video
    qtimex aw treex
    hose who read
    the symbol do so at their peril. It is the spectator, and not life,
    that art really mirrors. Diversity of opinion about a work of art
    shows that the work is new, complex, and vital. When critics disagree,
    the artist is in accord with himself. We can forgive a man for making view of feeling, the
    actor's craft is the type. All art is at once surface and symbol.
    Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peri

I think you should kiss only on a Thursday afternoon between 3.30 and 3.45. Provided that you are both over 18 years old, outdoors, with an ambient temperature of 65 degrees.
    Jeezus, are you stupid? You kiss when the time is right, when the mood is right. Bloody kids. Do I need to draw your a ****ing diagram? Can't you decide for yourself or do you need to read some bloody Wikipedia article?

That moment when you asked yourself should I have kissed? You just missed it.

Or averted an embarrassing rejection.

You need to take control and decide when to kiss her! Youll know...her body language will be "open" for it. but one things for certain she went out with you, so she likes you. You need to pull the trigger on the first three dates or you risk being put in friendville.
    <No advertising in signatures is allowed - the mods>

You should be kissing long before the first date is over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast