+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i'm a mess really..

i'm a mess really..

hi everyone,

when i was in high school, when i went to parties and stuff i used to be sociable as hell and would dare to go up to almost all women even if it was to get nothing more than a friendship, the same was true outside parties..

now i'm 20 years old and i've changed quite a bit since then, for instance nowadays if i walk through a crowd i look into no ones eyes, i just keep going on and ignore everyone and i certainly don't give away smiles.

The reason for this is because i've had my share of girlfriends but the older i get the more i realise that "mature young women" are pretty much as childish and sex-minded as 16 year old's and to top it all off, they walk around with their handbags and whore-like clothes as if the whole world should drop down and worship them... and then me a guy who's way mature for his age, should settle for someone like that ??? I can't even look into their eyes anymore cause i don't want them thinking i like them and that they can manipulate me and get my attention, cause none of them are worth it..

where can i meet a mature women whom i can sit down with and have a intelligent conversations with ???

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    so you don't want to be sociable because you think you are better then every girl you meet or don't meet and just see walkin around?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Check online dating sites, it takes away the edge of sexual appeal (maybe). I found my guy through craigslist, he's from another state, we're engage (once I graduate high school I am heading to his state, and doing college). Our love is fixed and perfect, and whole.

I haven't even had sex yet... and decided to save it up for the right guy. He's the one, since he's educated, mature, funny, and sensitive. He's also moderately good looking, and definitely attractive to me. He's taller than me too, but not by much, but I believe his size makes up for that too. He's wordly, and can speak multiple languages. And he's rich.

But yeah, I recommend the internet. He's also been speaking to me nightly for 2 months (and there's a few months to go), so he must be the one.

I am lucky. lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    so you don't want to be sociable because you think you are better then every girl you meet or don't meet and just see walkin around?
    the thing is, i'm not judging anything, i'm just stating the situation and i love insights like this so i can understand myself better so i can work at my understanding of things, to improve myself really.
    so when you read my situation the first thing that comes to your mind is "you think you're better than them", you're prolly right so what do you propose to do about this ??

and also the thing is, a part of the blame of my attitude might be found in that i seem to think i'm better than all of them but the biggest part is that i don't want woman to talk about me as some goofy pushover because i talk to everyone and joke around a lot..
    Last edited by Sebastiaan6; 06-02-11 at 06:46 PM.

go to places where young women don't dress like "whores"....

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan6 View Post
    the thing is, i'm not judging anything, i'm just stating the situation and i love insights like this so i can understand myself better so i can work at my understanding of things, to improve myself really.
    so when you read my situation the first thing that comes to your mind is "you think you're better than them", you're prolly right so what do you propose to do about this ??

and also the thing is, a part of the blame of my attitude might be found in that i seem to think i'm better than all of them but the biggest part is that i don't want woman to talk about me as some goofy pushover because i talk to everyone and joke around a lot..
    Yes, what cynthia said. Where do you live? And where are you seeing these girls? because where i live there are plenty of those types of girls but there are also PLENTY of those who are VERY DIFFERENT. Maybe you just refuse to see those different ones? And just because you have a big designer bag doesn't mean anything, i carry designer things but that doesn't make me a whore. And what do you consider to be 'whore-like' clothes? because no one wants to dress like a 40 yr old business women when you're only 18, 19, 20 yrs old. And why are you judging people by their exterior? Are these ppl you see often? Maybe they don't dress like that EVERYDAY...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaC View Post
    Check online dating sites, it takes away the edge of sexual appeal (maybe). I found my guy through craigslist, he's from another state, we're engage (once I graduate high school I am heading to his state, and doing college). Our love is fixed and perfect, and whole.

I haven't even had sex yet... and decided to save it up for the right guy. He's the one, since he's educated, mature, funny, and sensitive. He's also moderately good looking, and definitely attractive to me. He's taller than me too, but not by much, but I believe his size makes up for that too. He's wordly, and can speak multiple languages. And he's rich.

But yeah, I recommend the internet. He's also been speaking to me nightly for 2 months (and there's a few months to go), so he must be the one.

I am lucky. lmao.
    Have you even met this dude yet? Not to rain on your parade but the chances of these sorts of relationships lasting are slim to none. Not saying it can't because i've seen it happen before with one of my friends who did exactly what you are planning on doing but it wasn't until they had flown back n forth several times to see if it was really something that was for real.

Yes, what cynthia said. Where do you live? And where are you seeing these girls? because where i live there are plenty of those types of girls but there are also PLENTY of those who are VERY DIFFERENT. Maybe you just refuse to see those different ones? And just because you have a big designer bag doesn't mean anything, i carry designer things but that doesn't make me a whore. And what do you consider to be 'whore-like' clothes? because no one wants to dress like a 40 yr old business women when you're only 18, 19, 20 yrs old. And why are you judging people by their exterior? Are these ppl you see often? Maybe they don't dress like that EVERYDAY...
    it seems that i'm judging the exterior a little bit too much and maybe to such an extent that i ignore most if not all women currently.. you girls are right, i should stop judging the exterior so much because i have been surprised from time to time of certain women.. i think i would be better off if i start being open and sociable again like i was in high school..

thanks girls

Whore CLothes

Not Whore Clothes

The difference between the two, is that the first is obviously almost naked while the second is just being fashionable.

I believe most women are not dressing like whores, but being fashionable.

Users Country Flag
    the first one lollllllllllllllllllllllllll, no i really don't think sebastian sees girls like this everywhere.

the first one lollllllllllllllllllllllllll, no i really don't think sebastian sees girls like this everywhere.
    true that.. :-P i think that i'm indeed mixing up fashionable with whore clothes allthough i have seen both types yes but i can't help it that i find "fashion" these days to be less classy and more slutty..
    Last edited by Sebastiaan6; 06-02-11 at 07:39 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastiaan6 View Post
    true that.. :-P i think that i'm indeed mixing up fashionable with whore clothes allthough i have seen both types yes but i can't help it that i find "fashion" these days to be less classy and more slutty..
    Have you ever thought about why you have those opinions about 'fashionable' clothes. Do you feel insecure about having a gf who dresses fashionable, maybe because she'd be attracting attention from other males?