+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love, Trust, Sex, Lies, Betrayal

Love, Trust, Sex, Lies, Betrayal

I was in a relationship with my girlfriend for a year. It was beautiful. But then we had some problems, she lied to me a lot, got over possessive and so i let go of her. I gave her my share of troubles too if i might add. Then i moved on and got into another relationship 6 months later, this one lasted for a few months and then fell apart. All this while my first girl used to call and ask me to come back to her and that i was the only one for her. She also had supposedly moved on and had a boyfriend at that time. After my second break up, I went back to her, on a rebound thing. She also left her current guy to be with me. We started afresh, on a good note, coming clean about everything. Then one day i got to know of a third guy that she hooked up with, soon after we had broke up, which i never knew about. I confronted her and she denied everything. I came back with proof and then she accepted that he was there in her life. Shattered by this, by more of her lies, i left her again. She felt guilt and remorse. I felt i could never trust her again. This was 10 months back. We've been in touch all this while. I realize i love her and cant stop doing that, no matter what. She and I have kept ourselves off any more relationships since then. Now we are again getting close, and have started dating again. I understand and accept her. But i worry for the trust that is now missing. Am i doing the right thing. Will it work? I need counselling.
    P.S. I visited a massage parlor yesterday and the girl lend me a hand. I feel guilty about it. I would not have done it under normal circumstances. I mean i have been to prostitutes in the past, but never when we were together, i couldn't.

maybe she lied about it because she knew you would get angry... you were broken up, so it wasnt like she cheated on you.

yup. thats why she did not tell me, she thought why to spoil it when its all going fine. lets see. hope for the best ahead.

If you were split up and you'd got with someone else why should she feel the need to lie to you?

She lied to you in the past, has she not learnt from her own mistakes!