+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it politically correct to say that size doesn't matter?

Is it politically correct to say that size doesn't matter?

If thinking about it, whether size matters depends on the woman. Why does society softsoap the issue and pretend it doesn't?

My friend is gay, and even he says that in anal sex, a larger cock feels better. Are we being appeasing of smaller endowed men?

I think if people honestly say that it matters, then there is no issue IMO.

I say what I think and take no notice of all that politically correct crap.

If you have a small dick, I won't pretend it's big or average and to keep you happy....unless it's my bloke, lols

It's like that saying 'More than a handful is a waste' and in regard to women with small boobs....

Just makes those with smaller boobs feel better.

I think it's a crying shame when we have to resort to keeping people happy and 'tip toe' around.

People should be happy and content with what they have and were born with and then there wouldn't be a problem.

Alas, there will always be those who lack confidence, etc, etc.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 07-02-11 at 04:41 AM.

PC? I find it is pretty easy to just not say anything about dick size in polite conversation where PC would matter, I think it is PC to just stay quiet.

But yeah, it's kind of rude to tell your mate his penis is tiny and it bugs you. In general it isn't nice to complain about an aspect of your partner that he/she can't change. Either make it a criteria in your search for a mate or love the person in spite of it, those are your options. I went with loving the person in spite of it in my previous marriage, I must say I have decided to take the minimum requirement approach this time around. If a guy is too small to rock my world, it's not nice to pretend and just set us up for misery together.

PC is bullshit. It came about to stop people form hurting other peoples feelings or, god forbid, offending them.

I'm sure size matters for some, and I'm sure it's not a big deal to others.
    Just a handfull is fine if you're not a boob man.

And keeping quiet isn't being PC, it's just being prudent.
    Green!

I believe it IS politically correct to say that. My wife says the total opposite. She says "Yup, size matters. Women who say otherwise, lie."

There was another forum that I used to visit that had a rather extensive membership (more I believe than this one by a wide margin) that somebody'd put up a serious poll in the women's section, and I found the results pretty interesting...

The most voted for "favorite size" was 6 - 7", second was 5 - 6", and I was in the 3rd most voted for category... apparently, I'm too big. Never would've seen that result coming. Wife is happy though, so who cares?

Instead of "size matters", it should be "shape matters"

I am an Asian dude in the 5.5" - 6" range. My fiancee and her friends are mostly all Caucasian women.
    Her friends ask her, "So what's it like to be with an Asian man?" She responds, "He has the most beautiful cock in the world."
    No need to exaggerate or embellish the facts. If your man has the package you prefer, that's all that matters.

I've lost the plot on what political correctness is now. Is it when you are allowed to lie to someone's face for the benefit of the lie receiver?
    I'm 25 and Female.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She called me one day when I was on Skype video-chatting with my sister, and I took the call... hung up the phone a few minutes later and my sister was bawling... I asked her what was wrong, and she said "You should've seen the look on your face when you looked at your phone and saw that B______was calling. Your whole face lit up."

I think most people don't have anything better to do than stare at each other's "cocks" and worry about who has the largest.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Girth matters.

True story.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

size matters to me. too big or too wide hurts, and sorry if boys get offended but for me personally, i find it hard to have sex with someone with a small penis and its not as enjoyable. 7 to 8 inches is perfect as long as its not too wide. over 8 inches is pretty much guaranteed to be too wide for me that it will hurt. and i count anything under 6'5 as not ideal.

alot of people probably arent as fussy about penis size as me though i think it just depends on the girl and many factors such as how tight she is, her favourite positions and i mean i think once someone experiences what is a perfect sized penis to them, its very hard to not want the same in any future partners.
    Last edited by cheeky&sexy; 10-03-11 at 11:41 AM.

Since being with my boyfriend I know I be unhappy if a mate had a smaller penis size. It take some getting used too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Girth matters.

True story.
    Doh! I knew it LOL!!! my poor skinny cock

Size matters but its not everything.

women are the most sensitive from the bottom 2/3 of their vagina
    i think younger women tend to believe that larger is better
    men tend to think more is better
    too locker rooms are full of men looking at the size measuring themselves up statius quo
    also take note any time i have seen this post which is often it is written by a man!!!!!!!!!
    a large penis can be very painful and makes even some of us more experienced lover cringe
    more then a mouth full to much more then a handfull to much
    love the skin ya in tho learn to use all your other thousand parts lol
    Last edited by sweetkissesforu; 15-03-11 at 06:43 AM.
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by DCbob View Post
    Doh! I knew it LOL!!! my poor skinny cock
    note it might just be you that it matters most become a very skillful lover and it wont matter
    try oral sex finger her lots lots of moans tell her what you want comunication is also what a good lover learns its not all about you its all about her lol
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast