+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stuck in the middle...

Stuck in the middle...

This guy has been texting me for about a month and i am beginning to quite like him, however last night i discovered a friend of mine had slept with him a couple of months ago before i knew him. And spent the whole of last night telling me how much she liked him. And whats worse is this guy is my next door neighbour so she knows i talk to him and wanted me to find out whether he would ever consider a relationship with her.

She doesn't know that we have been texting each other nor that i like him, However i know people are beginning to speculate about us, and i spoke with him last night and told him how much this girl liked him and he told me he just wasnt interested in her and nothing was going to happen.

So would it be completely bad if something did happen between us?

As long as when your friend asks what he said about considering a relationship with her, you tell her the truth. BUT, be sure to include the fact that the two of you (you and your neighbor) have been exchanging messages for about a month now, and that the two of you might get together. That way, that leaves room for you to tell him how you've been feeling, and the MIGHT part also leaves room for nothing to happen between you and the guy, if nothing happens to come out of it.

So, don't worry too much about betraying her...IF you're up-front and honest with her from the start, there should be no hard feelings from her at all.
    Never regret something from your past, everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Rach View Post
    As long as when your friend asks what he said about considering a relationship with her, you tell her the truth. BUT, be sure to include the fact that the two of you (you and your neighbor) have been exchanging messages for about a month now, and that the two of you might get together. That way, that leaves room for you to tell him how you've been feeling, and the MIGHT part also leaves room for nothing to happen between you and the guy, if nothing happens to come out of it.

So, don't worry too much about betraying her...IF you're up-front and honest with her from the start, there should be no hard feelings from her at all.
    I agree lol
    |Brittany|[L.O.V.E]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How close is this (girl) friend? I've seen lots of friendships break up over males. Usually, it wasn't worth it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?