+ Follow This Topic

Thread: You are my everything..

You are my everything..

Journal Entry. Date Written: 9/28/2010

You are the light from the sun. The stars in my sky. The waves in the ocean. The breeze in the wind. You are who was in my dreams. The answer to all my questions. You are everything I've ever wanted. Now only if it was easy. Can you imagine. Awakening to your face. I miss the chilling embrace. Walking beside you is all I could ever ask for. The thrilling satisfaction, your aura, warming presence. A dream you dreamt every day of your life. Never thought possible, reality. Running through the woods as the sunlight cracks through the tree's branches. Falling to the ground, gentle breeze flowing through your hair as your body gently subsides in a flowery bed, grassy meadow. You can finally taste the nature of God's green earth. Eyes widening at the clear view, finally understanding why the moon rises, why the sun sets. Why God created water and gave us air to breathe. This is what it feels like. To understand and realize the meaning of all existance. You are my fate's desire. You have given me a new feeling, a refreshing restore of a brand new meaning. It's unbelievably beautiful and undeniably true. You are my everything. All I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Katze View Post
    Journal Entry. Date Written: 9/28/2010

You are the light from the sun. The stars in my sky. The waves in the ocean. The breeze in the wind. You are who was in my dreams. The answer to all my questions. You are everything I've ever wanted. Now only if it was easy. Can you imagine. Awakening to your face. I miss the chilling embrace. Walking beside you is all I could ever ask for. The thrilling satisfaction, your aura, warming presence. A dream you dreamt every day of your life. Never thought possible, reality. Running through the woods as the sunlight cracks through the tree's branches. Falling to the ground, gentle breeze flowing through your hair as your body gently subsides in a flowery bed, grassy meadow. You can finally taste the nature of God's green earth. Eyes widening at the clear view, finally understanding why the moon rises, why the sun sets. Why God created water and gave us air to breathe. This is what it feels like. To understand and realize the meaning of all existance. You are my fate's desire. You have given me a new feeling, a refreshing restore of a brand new meaning. It's unbelievably beautiful and undeniably true. You are my everything. All I need.
    This is nice, but why do you mention "God?" I mean your #1 priority in this scenario would be to yearn to be
    close to God, love God and have the kind of relationship you yearn for a person...with God instead, right? I'm just confused.

This journal entry does not refer to God. I am referring to the man I am in love with and I just mentioned God in the entry, because I am talking about my day dream of all that is occuring that my boyfriend makes me feel. Falling into the grassy meadow, awakening to a new realization of the earth God created and the people he put here. I hope that makes more sense now. I am appreciating all that God has created and my boyfriend makes me feel all this. He makes me appreciate all things and see things in a new light. The world seems so much more beautiful now that I have him (my boyfriend) in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Katze View Post
    This journal entry does not refer to God. I am referring to the man I am in love with and I just mentioned God in the entry, because I am talking about my day dream of all that is occuring that my boyfriend makes me feel. Falling into the grassy meadow, awakening to a new realization of the earth God created and the people he put here. I hope that makes more sense now. I am appreciating all that God has created and my boyfriend makes me feel all this. He makes me appreciate all things and see things in a new light. The world seems so much more beautiful now that I have him (my boyfriend) in my life.
    I didn't post my reply to argue or hurt your feelings.
    You're a passionate writer, no doubt...but I just find it sad that the entire world seems so much more beautiful based on what ONE guy does for you
    when there is so much more to this world than one human being that knows how to "make" you feel a certain way based on how he treats you
    and the physical things he does to you. I mean do you really feel that you "need" your boyfriend?

You sure do have a gift, keep it coming

thank you, this is nice, sounds like a poem.:p

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    I didn't post my reply to argue or hurt your feelings.
    You're a passionate writer, no doubt...but I just find it sad that the entire world seems so much more beautiful based on what ONE guy does for you
    when there is so much more to this world than one human being that knows how to "make" you feel a certain way based on how he treats you
    and the physical things he does to you. I mean do you really feel that you "need" your boyfriend?
    You are just the analysist anywhere. If she's happy let her be, geez. Not everyone has to think the same as you.

i agree with selfless... you need to love yourself first.. but it was beautiful..