+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I good looking?

Am I good looking?

So I can guess that this question gets asked allot, but I've never had a girl friend before or even had a girl seem interested in me like that, so I have no idea were I rank in the looks department. So If any girls could help me out on this, that would be cool.

Here's a pic, It's kinda fuzzy because I had to use my web cam.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Better without the beard ..

Bugger... I was afraid someone would say that... I hate shaving.

I agree. Let's see what's hiding under there! You can always grow it back. Anyway, even if you were butt ugly you could still get dates. Women respond to a lot of other things besides looks. Like confidence. That's a big one.

Unless you had money and a great career, I wouldn't date you. Would I say you're ugly... no. Handsome, no.

You're average, and you look kind of creepy (i think that's the lighting)

You're just there. You do nothing for me.

I'm a guy so forgive me comments:
    Lose the beard - makes you look older than you probably are
    Change the hairstyle
    You probably look much nicer when you smile

Hmmm... these responses don't bode well for me, so fare we've got I look kinda creepy, I need a different haircut and I should shave. This wont be easy, also my fake smiles look bloody creepy, I tried In other pic's... what turned out scared me O_o

You look mad in that picture, which makes it hard to judge! Do you have a picture with a real smile? Your comment that your only other option was a fake smile picture makes it seem like you don't ever really smile?

I'd say you are pretty good looking, and I wouldn't mind the beard. But you do need a new hairstyle, shorter in front. The most important thing to me is the attitude, though. If you walk up to women looking pissed all the time, it's no wonder you can't get a date!

lose the beard and get a new hairstyle. you don't look ugly. be confident chest out back straight when talking to a girl, look them straight in the eyes when talking to them. If they blush or play with their hair during the convo you made a good first impression.

As a dude,

I'll pick -1- thing that jumps out.

Your hairdo, and facial hair do -not- mix. I'd personally worry about the hair first.
    Green!

I wouldn't take Cynthis C's creepy comment to heart, if you read her posts you'll see she's way off the beaten path.

But how about going with a shorter, edgier hair style? The one you have it too safe.

Quote Originally Posted by twinrexes View Post
    I wouldn't take Cynthis C's creepy comment to heart, if you read her posts you'll see she's way off the beaten path.
    his prob butt hurt with some chick he likes leaving him for a richer ugly man.

Rape face + Justin Bieber haircut = die alone.

You've got to be able to pull off a smile without looking goofy. You're probably imagining the goofiness, I'm sure your smile is fine. Post pics of your smile, please.

dude get a haircut like this. looks like you have enough hair to pull it off. my hair is kinda thin but i still kinda rock this style and girls love it! oh yeah get some side burns too. not like his but some real side burns! that go all the way down to your jaw line and over bout 1/2 - 3/4 inch away from your lip and up high like just below your upper lip. know what i'm sayin? if you dont ill try to find a pic or ill just post a pic of mine. guess it depends on the kind of girls you're tryin to attract but it works for me!
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

I *think* you'd be very cute to me, but only if you lost the beard. Ugh do I dislike facial hair (some stubble is fine, but no full on beard. Unless you a lumberjack. Only they are allowed.) From the picture, you seem to have nice thick hair and nice bone structure (would need to see without the beard, again.) Maybe shorten up the hair a tad and get some styling into it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast