+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok now I'm confused

Ok now I'm confused

Apparently my ex contacted me on MSN tonight after less than 24 hours of NC. She implied that she misses me, even asked me to introduce her the literatures that I'm into but she never took interest for, and pasted me a link to an upcoming concert by some band we both like. I probably made the stupid move by pressuring her to "let's just get back together", which she dismissed at first, then later agreed to let nature takes it course, then dismissed again when I asked her to go out on Vday. She went back to the same old line that "clean break is what we need", but when I ask if having me to remain as her listening ear for now and eventually forget her is what she wanted, she said don't know again. She then suggested for us to meet "once a fortnight", to which i told her we can meet two weeks from now but she didn't need to make it a fixed obligation kinda thing.

Well I'm just really confused about the situation and need advice on how to deal with it.

I hear a lot of what she wants, and what she says, what she thinks. How about what YOU think? She's so indecisive, you need to put your foot down and let her wallow in her misery for a while. Let her feel what it means to miss you.

I definitely missed her like crazy but I was hanging on my pride... hate to admit it but when the break-up happened I begged her etc so I gotta man up a little in front of her.

I think the NC is sort of broken now given that we are meeting two weeks later. But two weeks is a long time given our circumstances. Are you suggesting that I should keep to minimal contact, i.e. only reply her when she contacts me?

Quote Originally Posted by zenots View Post
    I definitely missed her like crazy but I was hanging on my pride... hate to admit it but when the break-up happened I begged her etc so I gotta man up a little in front of her.

I think the NC is sort of broken now given that we are meeting two weeks later. But two weeks is a long time given our circumstances. Are you suggesting that I should keep to minimal contact, i.e. only reply her when she contacts me?
    No, I'm suggesting you KEEP the NC, but if you're meeting up in 2 weeks, doesn't matter.

Guess you're right Incognito. After the initial "i miss you"s last night she's somewhat more 'secular' today, and I shall react by not acting again till the tide turns.

I hate this attraction game.

She's the typicall girl who likes to play with emotions.. Don't show any and you'll be fine. I know a good site where you can get good advices regarding this. how-to-win-a-girls-hert. net
    xxSteph

Update: We spontaneously went for a simple dinner tonight (she asked for it). When I was walking her home, I was compelled to kiss her but she turned her head and said "don't want", so I just smugged and peck her on the cheek instead. I was kinda thinking I might have offended her but she messaged to tell me later that dinner was good and sounded happy as we talked. Is she is giving me the chance to get her back, even though she is still unsure about it?

I would take it slow... dont pressure her too much.