+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ne1 got bak with there X??

Ne1 got bak with there X??

just asking whether anyone has gotten bak with there X after breaking up... not just like after a few weeks but like months, even years??

ive been tryin'!

Hey chocco, me and my girl broke up in nov/'03. We've been cool since then, y'know, we'll talk evry other day, see each other a lot, its almost as were not even brokenup. UNTIL, this other dude shows up, theyve been 'talknig' for bout 5-6 months now but theyre arent serious. SO, im still hangin in there, trying my ass off to get back wit this girl, tomorrow is my b-day & she told me she wanted to spend all daywith me, take me out shopping, take me out to dinner, etc. So as you can see its been a while since we broke up, but im still hangin in there

i have but never with someone i had been broken up with for a very long time. i mean i have hooked up randomly with ex's but we both knew what that was for. they only time i have ever went back to an ex was like say we broke up for a week or so. but even then it was like we never ever really broke up. just like a huge fight and we both knew it wasn't really over. i broke up with my first love my senior year of hs, i am now a junior in college. nothing has happened since we broke up, not even close... but until this day he is still my best friend. he knows all about my bf's and stuff and i know all about his love like too! but my sister has convinced herself that we are going to get married one day. I don't know if it will ever happen, but i'm not turning my back on the possibility.

Never! I have hooked up with an ex for physical pleasure but we both knew it!

I have dude, was with my boyfriend for 9 months, broke up in feb and then he came after me again at the end of June/July. Why u ask mate? -x-

well i love my x so much, n i would love 2 get bak wit her but i sorta no it wont happen.. well netime soon neway

yes kenny and i had gone our own seperate ways 9 years! We ran into eachother a year ago and here we are now
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Tryin to...

I know the feeling ... I am trying to do that as well ... All I can tell you is that if your really in love, go for it ... Sadly truth be told, you don't know what you have, until its gone... I would do anything to get back with my ex... .. I've tried, cards, emails, cards with flowers inside, calling every now and then... Nothing seems to work for me, but maybe you'll have some luck .. I guess my problem is that she already started dating someone ... on my b-day .. Good Luck

Just remember ... Things always work out in the end ...

c",) - Tony

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCasta
    Just remember ... Things always work out in the end ...

c",) - Tony
    Except when they don't.

well u cant really pressure sum1 into being bak together.... nothin is worse then trying 2 get them bak and they dont give u any signs bak....

I sorta did too...
    My ex and I broke up for about 2 yrs, met up to have dinner, had a couple too many drinks...
    Woke looked to the side.. uh oh... yeah... it got a bit complicated, we're still friends now.. I guess...

What will happen will happen, but I wouldn't "wait" for her, especially if she's not giving you any signs... But then as you seen, who knows right? Perhaps Fate has something in store for you that you don't see at the moment... Hell who knows.. Fate might decide to have a truck slam into me tomorrow when I cross the street... You never know... And that's what makes life interesting

well yeh fate has a fair role 2 play!! but yehz im just stuck cos ive been broken up for almost 2 months n my X told me she wants to get bak 2getha n all that.. but she needs time 2 be wit utha pplz!

hmmm.........

Stop typing like a retard.

me and my ex broke up about 3 month ago. We were going out for 8months, and we now still see each other but nothing official or heavy. If i see her in a club or something, she always ends up coming back to mine... stays night, & most of next morning. We also still watch a dvd together and cuddle up.

Not too sure if this is the best thing because im simply not moving on. Im not even sure what i want anymore... Im only young though, 19

You're on the top of the friends ladder man. I'm sorry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast