+ Follow This Topic

Thread: you're amazingly positive and i like you .... and no more communication?

you're amazingly positive and i like you .... and no more communication?

I would have a small "vocabulary" question for all gentlemen.

I have met this guy 2 months ago while travelling and as we are each from different continents, (me living in Europe, him in the US) we have kept in touch on a daily basis via sms', emails, phone calls. All of those were extremely friendly, polite and so nice.
    We have never had anything physical, although few weeks ago there were some hints that we are indeed attracted to each other.

2 weeks ago we were chatting and he would talk about the fact i had to come to the US for the summer, he would tell me that "he likes me because i am always positive, and he loves positive people."
    That would be the last line i got from him... literally.
    I sent him 1 sms and 1 short email to ask if "all was ok on the other side of the ocean", and he would not answer.

I have never experienced such behavior, so could someone maybe try and explain it?

Well I would consider he had a gf or is interested to someone there! Ppl can't be that busy!

lol Cinnabella, I thought about that as well... i'd seriously expect that from a teen or a under 30.. but the guy is 36 and im no naive u30 either... (at least i hope so )
    forgot to write that he also invited me to the US this month, but i couldnt make itdue to work, so we postponed it to this summer.

I dont mind flirts or whatsoever, as long as things are made clear. What surprises me is how someone can just cut a conversation after a couple of months of daily sweet chats and plans, without any dramas or whatsoever

Well, I keep positive (his loss... lol) and if someone has other opinions / experienced similar things, i'd be more than happy to read it

I'm 25 but you know, I know guys, especially being friends with them! They will only be Quiet if they have something appear in front of their eyes, mean another girl, and if it doesn't work out he will return to talk again( which I don't think you or me will like this). Just keep meeting someone else, you didn't have any deep feelings or whatever so it's nothing big! I guess he had someone line up there N you being hesitate to come there made him choose for the easy way.