+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice needed urgently =/

advice needed urgently =/

Hello, i'm new to this forum and would appreciate some advice
    everything is very complicated

i'm bisexual and in love with my best friend who is a girl, i'm 16 and she is 17 and she says she feels the same too, the problem is she has a boyfriend of 6 months, me and her have been on/off for 3 years and it was never supposed to turn out this way, it started off with a kiss and no harm was meant and i have just completely fell for her. It is probably worth mentioning that when i was 14 and she was 15 we went out for a while but i was still coming to terms with my sexuality and felt pressured into going out with her because i didn't feel ready.

Her old boyfriend treated her terribly and she always came to me when things went wrong, inevitably he found out about us by walking in on us kissing and added to the hatred he already had before he knew, but trust me he was a nasty piece of work who doesn't know how to treat any girl and constantly had her crying, was extremely jealous and possessive and wouldn't let her go out with friends without it being a huge hassle and in the end almost left her depressed. They had been going out for 8 months before me and Elle had first kissed which happened a while after they broke up then they got back together 6 months later, naturally i was horrified and warned her off but she didn't listen and he broke up with her a year and a half later. I am explaining all of this because throughout their relationship our feelings became more intense for each-other, i treated her like a god and he treated her terribly and i suppose i comforted her with that and during their relationship if i ever went near other girls she would get jealous and angry at me for kissing them etc and she would expect an apology, i found this annoying because i was single and she had a boyfriend, nevertheless she somehow convinced me not to get off with other girls, i suppose this was me falling for her because it didn't seem to matter anymore

Her new boyfriend of 6 months is a polar opposite of the other one, he is perfect in every way, he treats her amazingly and is soo nice to her which i would never ever complain about, i want her to be happy however a few months ago i did get quite drunk and kissed another girl, evie and she was soo very annoyed at me, i apologized profusely and i didn't go out the next weekend only to find out on sunday that she went out and played dares with her boyfriend and our other best friend jemma and a whole bunch of other people and kissed 6 girls, including jemma, she says it wasn't out of revenge but i don't believe her, she said sorry and i agreed to forget about it and call it 'quits'

so things were fine until in december she said she couldn't go on with 'us' anymore because she felt too guilty, it hurt me so much because after 3 years i didn't want to just leave things no matter how wrong they were. Then in january she said she missed me too much and said would things go back to normal with us again and could i treat her better i said okay because i cant stand loosing her but i feel like i am in constant competition with her boyfriend ;/ it is a horrible situation and we used to stay in each-others houses friday and saturday until things changed and now she goes to her boyfriends house every friday
    i have an uncontrollable jealousy and every friday i dread because i cannot get her off my mind, i hate it and i wish i didn't feel this way, it hurts so much when i think of them together ;/ we had a fight last week and she said that i need to make more effort with her boyfriend does and it just made me even more annoyed

i really don't know what to do and you probably think i am a terrible person but i am constantly feeling low and think that my jealousy is starting to affect our friendship, she isn't a bad person, i love her so much but i don't know how to deal with this anymore, i would just like to hear someone else's point of view

You may feel that you NEED this relationship, but in reality it is very unhealthy for you. You are her doormat, and she keeps walking all over you, controlling you. You need to get some self esteem and end it completley with her. You will never ever have a true committed relationship with her...you may think by sticking it out you will have her to yourself someday, but you are just kidding yourself.
    Last edited by smackie9; 08-02-11 at 04:19 AM.

thanks, i do understand you but im trying to end it now and i just cant stop crying ;/

youre too young telling what your preference is anyway hope youll heart wint be broken E. B. Dan | א. ב. דן - Her Gold Hair Video
    qtimex aw treex The artist is the creator of beautiful things. To reveal art and
    conceal the artist is art's aim. The critic is he who can translate
    into another manner or a new material his impression of beautiful
    things.

The highest as the lowest form of criticism is a mode of autobiography.
    Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without
    being charming. This is a fault.

Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the
    cultivated. For these there is hope. They are the elect to itten, or badly written. That is all.

The nineteenth century dislike of realism is the rage of Caliban seeing
    his own face in a glass.

The nineteenth century dislike of romanticism is the rage of Caliban
    not seeing his own face in a glass. The E. B. Dan | א. ב. דן - Her Gold Hair Video
    qtimex aw treex
    moral life of man forms part
    of the subject-matter of the artist, but the morality of art consists
    in the perfect use of an imperfect medium. No artist desires to prove
    anything. Even things that are true can be proved. No artist has
    ethical sympathies. An ethica

get up you son of a bitch, 'cause mickey loves ya