+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me?

Does she like me?

Hi
    I'm 17 and a half and I've been thinking about this girl for a long time now. She has always been nice to me, She's giving me looks which I often reply to that makes us both smile. I don't think these looks are just random because she is a student in the same class as me for one and a half year, and the looks have been there since the start.
    But then I found out that she had a boyfriend and I was devastated! But just weeks later she broke up with the guy and I couldn't believe it!
    So recently I contacted her by facebook, Messenger or just seeing her in the classroom, but she is very shy...
    And when the teacher told us to team up in groups for a project I asked her if I could be a part of the group she belonged to(Friend and her.)
    The first time we were working together she was smiling as usual being normal, but the second time we met to work she was so distant...
    I just continued working but when the class was over I moved back to my buddies because I had the feeling that she didn't what me there... Did I smell or something? (I had to run after the bus that morning so it could be that.) Does she hate me if that was a one-time thing?

But when i got home I spoke to a distant friend of her(not too close) but also kinda close to me, and she said that the "looks" she gave me could be just something girls do, She also told me that the girl didn't want a boyfriend at the moment...
    Today I didn't have the balls to face her directly, but spoke to her on the computer. We were talking for like 5 min. and then she had to leave because her room was so untidy and other things to do. Normally when I start talking to her she replies all the time, but she is not the one asking the questions.

But let me ask you this: one evening at facebook, she spoke to me first showing me a video that caused a chat dialog for almost two hours! This happened right after I started chatting with her. I also gave away my spotify account to her because her account won't play more than 20 hrs...

I'm really confused about this girl!

Writing this text made me realise that this girl is not that interested in me?
    Thanks for all help!

Friends zone. Your friend is right, girls just do that. They like attention but without the obligation of having you as a BF. If you start to show real interst they will pull away. Just because a girl talks to you or smiles doesn't mean she wants you....she is just being nice.

If I had a slightest chance, what should I do?

she's probably not ready for any commitment but I think she really enjoys your company - but at the moment as a friend?
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex