+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ahhhh! accidentally sent this email

ahhhh! accidentally sent this email

i am so exhausted i accidentally sent this email to my girls only friend in town. the only one i know that is in contact with her. her friends name is jodi and that is my moms name so when i typed j into my email it automatically popped her up instead of my mom and i didnt pay attention. does what i say about us in there sound clingy and/or needy or??? i just know she is gonna tell my girl about it!!!

"i'm sooooo tired, i have been up since 430! sounds like dad has been pretty busy with work, thats good! seattle huh? i hate that drive! why is he selling one of the snowmobiles? wish i could buy it. but i'd rather get another dirt bike first. gma and gpa just left to take the dogs to the groomers. ya i'm doing ok with her being gone, it has been hard though. you know, not eating, not sleeping. if she is gonna leave me i wish she would come get her stuff, it is too hard to look at every day. i have enough things every minute of every day that reminds me of her. i'm just trying to stay busy with my classes and stuff. been hanging out with uncle jeff and boone and luke. i'm not moving to idaho anymore since i got the new job. i'm going in at 130 today for orientation dont know how long that will take. then at 430 going to my anger management class. ok i'm gonna go try to eat a little breakfast. thank you for everything. love you!"
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

There's nothing in that email to be ashamed of.
    Spammer Spanker

Doesnt sound needy or clingy to me. Simply sounds like your gutted that you and her have broken up. In a round about way it'll push her to decide what she wants if she is a decent girl. Come get her stuff if its over or come talk to you if its not.

Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVE_CONFUSED View Post
    Doesnt sound needy or clingy to me. Simply sounds like your gutted that you and her have broken up. In a round about way it'll push her to decide what she wants if she is a decent girl. Come get her stuff if its over or come talk to you if its not.

Only time will tell.
    ugh i hope so! its too hard just sitting here not knowing what is going on. well at first i kinda hoped she wouldnt tell her about the email, but now maybe i hope she does?

Like i said, maybe if she knows it'll kick her ass into gear about what it is she wants. You have feelings to and she should respect those.

I dont know the history around it but its not nice to be left in limbo.

that e-mail was fine! I hate that feeling, though! a couple of times I have been sending someone a text message regarding another person, and I ended up sending it to the person I was talking about! it's a horrible embarrassing feeling! but I wouldn't worry about it, nothing in there was needy or clingy!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    that e-mail was fine! I hate that feeling, though! a couple of times I have been sending someone a text message regarding another person, and I ended up sending it to the person I was talking about! it's a horrible embarrassing feeling! but I wouldn't worry about it, nothing in there was needy or clingy!
    ya it is embarassing! i'm hoping like was said above maybe she will tell my girl about it and it will kick her ass into gear. to either come get her stuff and end it already or talk to me about us.

I don't think it sounded clingy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I wouldn't worry about it. Seemed fine to me.

It doesn't matter whether you sound clingy or not. Just be confident about it - "You can laugh all you want, but that email was supposed to go to my mom. Lolwut, you talkin' bout my momma?"

well she still hasnt contacted me. this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! but on the upside my class last night was good, learned a lot. i didnt realize how ****ed up i was! but like i say if it doesnt help me get her back at least it will help me in the future.

You sound like you are holding together fine. Good for you brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    You sound like you are holding together fine. Good for you brotha!
    yeah cigarettes and whiskey calm my shaking hand

Man she left that stuff there for a reason, shes taking her sweet time getting her complex girl brain in order, after shes done with it she shows up DONT TALK ABOUT THE TWO OF YOU just be casual but show some affection then BAM whip out your dick and squirt her in the eyes so she cant leave.

Yes give her time. Go to anger management and like you said, if she cannot get over how you treated her then you both will have to move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast