+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you look for in a girl in order to approach her?

What do you look for in a girl in order to approach her?

I was wondering what you guys think about when you decide to approach a girl? What can I as a girl do to become more approachable? I go out a lot and have yet to be approached by a guy. I'm super friendly and I make eye contact and smile.

t n a! oh and a good looking face. nice hair, nice smile. not dressed super slutty. tattoos, maybe a tshirt of a kick ass band that is not known by every jack ass in the world.
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Don't be always surrounded by too many friends. A guy might feel uncomfortable to approach you.
    That doesn't mean you should show up alone in places that are not safe...

Since you have given us no idea of what you look like, what you dress like, how you act, how many friends you go out with, where you go, etc., I really can't comment. Do you have an girlfriends you can ask? I'll bet they have an idea of what's not working for you.

just get a boob job, should be all you need to get attention. and i dont mean b or c cup. i'm talkin double d's. unless you are too fat, then you just need to lose some weight.
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahrdh View Post
    I was wondering what you guys think about when you decide to approach a girl? What can I as a girl do to become more approachable? I go out a lot and have yet to be approached by a guy. I'm super friendly and I make eye contact and smile.
    Assuming your looks are average or better, you are either dressed "wrong" for the environment, or you are acting "wrong". Are you giving off a sense of desperation? Trying too hard? Ask your friends. (The ones who get hit on a lot.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Being *super* friendly is yuck.
    Making eye contact and smiling is good.

It also depends on who you want to attract. Different kinds of guys like different things.
    Knowing who you are helps. Being confident, carefree and polite also helps.

Approachable people are easy targets for manipulators, though so you can't just go "goo-ga-moo" over the first pair of sexy eyes you lock onto, ya know?
    Getting a guy's attention is easy....Keeping it: would solve world hunger.

Many guys are repelled by a large group of women. If you want to be approached (in a bar for instance) then you need to be with a smaller group and clearly be open to disengaging from that group. Regardless of how good a girl looks, lots of men simply don't have the balls to initiate conversation with a girl who is sticking like glue to a gaggle of her friends. I know a guy with a remarkable lack of shame who will, on behalf of his mates, plant himself in the middle of a group of woman in an attempt to break them up. Divide and conquer...

As a general rule, men are quite open to speaking to women they don't know (especially if they're cute). They would be far more receptive than women would be in the obverse. Perhaps you should approach a guy you are getting good vibes from. Don't be over-confident or needy. Just be quietly friendly.

Guys don't like arrogant girls. Pretty girls who are down-to-earth are very attractive to men.
    Be cool and friendly. Relax.

Here's a wierd idea. Since we're living in the 21st century and an age of sexual equality - WHY DON'T YOU MAKE THE RUNNING. Or just stand there like a wallflower for the rest of your life

Guys, she is a troll. Don't waste your time replying her threads.. she will never read the replies.

I have a perfect solution for you. You must follow this 100 percent. Give a guy you like a small glance and look away then smile, THEN step away from you friends just far enough so the guy can come up and talk to you, IT WILL HELP if you finish your drink and stand with a empty glass give him opportunity to buy you one. You will be in.

or get down on your knees, open his pants and ,,,........

Quote Originally Posted by ZachN View Post
    Don't be always surrounded by too many friends. A guy might feel uncomfortable to approach you.
    That doesn't mean you should show up alone in places that are not safe...
    This!
    I hate it when a girl is mob by other "girlfriends" because it just makes it look like she is just not here to meet a guy but to have fun with her girlfriends. Go out with 1 and be open for anything. If you have to get near the guy so he knows that you are getting close for a open greeting, do it but never act too desperate. Maybe you and your friend can hook up with that guy and his friend.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

It all depends: are you attracting boys or men. Boys go for physical attributes first, men go for the mental first. PHYSICAL: Ass, Boobs, Ass, Boobs MENTAL: Walk, Eye Contact, Confidence, Hair, Joyfulness
    [url=http://www.whatagirllikes.com/]Home - What A Girl Likes[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast